nisarmukesh
i am engaged in manufacturing of brass wires and the work of loading and unloading is done by the workers who are on muster role.Kindly let me know whether is it compulsory to register with the mathadi board or not
From India, Mumbai
nisarmukesh
i am engaged in mfg of brass wires and tha work of loading and unloading is done by workers who are on muster role.Kindly let me know whether it is compulsory to register with the mathadi board or not
From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Mathadi workers act comes into effect only when you are using workers who are now t on your permanent roll. So in your case, the registration is not necessary
From India, Mumbai
dsahuja006@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
Pl guide me regards Mathadi Labour board rules for non Registration, We are manufacturing unit in Maharashtra, we have been approached by Kamgar Mathadi Labour board for registration, and have warned us for Legal show cause notice and will take us to court.
We do not want to get registered with them as we have noticed many issues after registration with my friends units, we have been doing loading unloading jobs with our permanent workers, we have excess manpower with us, so additional mathadi labours are not required. We comply to all statutory compliance procedures.
Pl guide me as again and again they are following up and disturbing us outside our factory gate.
Pl share me exclusions for manufacturing units.

Will expect your positive response at the earliest.

Thanks & regards
Dinesh Ahuja

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.