No Tags Found!

saswatabanerjee

I think the closest term is computer operator, not general worker.
I would suggest you refer the matter to the GLC for a clarification.
Makes no sense to get into trouble for a minor amount.
Also remember there are separate limits for managers, who will therefore get a higher bonus

From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

In the absence of any statutory minimum wages, the maximum salalry for calculation of bonus would be Rs 7000. Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur
saswatabanerjee

Madhu,
This is not absence of minimum wages.
The minimum wages is defined in this case under the residual category.
In Karnataka (as with most other states) if you are not in specified category, you are in factory General workers or in shop and establishment.
There is no escape from minimum wages actually.
What is not covered in the end is domestic services, and probably those working in corporate guest houses.

From India, Mumbai
ojahmriganka
Please note that as per the Payment of Bonus (Amendment) Act 2015
1. If the minimum wage is 5000 in that case the bonus to be calculated on 7000/
2. If the Minimum wage is 7500 in that case it will be calculated on 7500/ not on 7000/
However, it will differ state to state and skill to skill as per the minimum wage notifications

From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

If the minimum wages is Rs 5000 and the wages that you pay is also the same, Rs 5000, why should you calculated bonus on Rs 7000? You can pay it based on 5000. The matter of minimum wages comes only when the wages is more than 7000.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
jayjadhav

Hi, Dear all members ,
it is binding on employer to contribute in PF account same amount as per employee share then how it is possible that total amount of my PF deduction shows me only Rs.558 as my PF share is Deducted 450 every month from salary. and please inform me about Minimum wages act 1948 rules and they are not following rules.please guide me and reply on jayjadhav77@gmail.com
regards,
sanjay jadhav

From India, New%20Delhi
jayjadhav

Dear All ,
Kindly inform me about what is the criteria can be used for increments of employee our poultry industry increase only 500 to 1500 Rs. yearly of employee. please guide me.and reply to jayjadhav77@gmail.com

From India, New%20Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Use separate threads for opening the new discussions. The above two posts are not related to this topic. Please follow the rules. Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur
srinivas nednurkar

Please note there is also a stay order on on payment of bonus act from Tamil Nadu high court, Parliament has not considered the payment of wages act for revising the Bonus Act.
From India, Hyderabad
saswatabanerjee

Actually, there is an interesting view I have got from some senior lawyers on the stay order.
Since the stay order is concerning the constitutional validity of an act, the stay order applies not only in the state of Tamil Nadu, but to the operation of that section of the act in the whole country.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.