melvin_alphonso
Hi My Name is Chris,
Well i am absconding from my organisation. reason cuz due to some serious problems at my home i asked them 15 day LOP leave but they refused to give.. But my presence at home was more important.. So they absconded me n nw r refusing to give my pf. I dint went bk to them asking for grace as i knew they will not help me. And also they r asking one month salary to compensate which i believe pf amount is less than my salary. So plz plz help me how can i get my pf money released.
Waiting for ur reply
Chris

From India, Mumbai
maha_4171

Dear Chris,
First of all let me know ur PF account as well as company code. If u know about your PF Number and Company Code just u go nearby PF office in your area and collect it necessary forms both PF and Pension forms fill it & submitted to them. The PF Office take care of your PF.
Secondly, if u can withdraw PF atleast 60 days required to withdraw ur PF.
S. Mahadevan
Chennai

From India, Madras
yog9chand

First of all PF is ur money , u have the right to withdraw.
Pl. fill the form PF 19 and 10-C and send to your Employer thorugh Register AD and latter on mail or send letter that to process the PF forms .
If they don't process within 30 days , than u can fill anyother set of forms and obtain the signature of any Gazetted officer sign on it and process directly to PF office with a covering letter the company is refusing to process my PF so I have to route thorugh this channel.
Johnson P.

From India, Mumbai
madhukiranchitturi
Hi chris!!
There is no right to organization to stop your PF withdrawl..
if the org.is not fwding your 19&10c forms to pf office you can directly approch to PF office with duly filled forms and with gagitatte attastation..

From India, Bangalore
arun030563
Hi Cris,
This is AK Jain from India. There are two issues you have pointed out. 1 is related with PF and the other with resuming the organisation with which you were/are working. Here are a few suggestions.

1. PF is a statutory deduction which is deposted with PF authorities at the end of each month. You must have been allotted one PF A/c No. You may claim for refund of PF amount in prescribed form and the organisation cannot refuse to certify your employment with them under any circumstances. If they do so, you can call for reasons in writing or through RTI (If you too belong to India) by paying a meagre fee of Rs.10/- in the form of Postal Order.

2. You applied for leave which was refused. In such case you should have been polite enough and should have pursuaded your senior or any other such official who was competent enough to grant your leave. However, since this stage is over, no point in it. Any Organisation has a Code of Conduct vide which service conditions of their employees are governed. According to that no employee can out-rightly be denied employment for absenting for 15 days or so. Even if the management is too harsh, they will have to follow the procedure laid down in the Code of Conduct & Discipline Rules. This requires - issue of notice to resume duty, reminder, setting up an enquiry, holding enquiry, giving the charged employee ample opportunity to defend his case either personally or with the help of a Co-worker. Then the findings of Inquiry Officer are put up to the Disciplinary Authority who orders for the punishment or exoneration as per merit of the case.

In your case it seems that you too have not presented your case in a befitting manner to have sympathy of your seniors. Still there is scope of setting the things right if you too desire so, otherwise legal way is always there.

Best wishes.

Arun Kr. Jain

From India, Ranchi
melvin_alphonso
Thanx friends for d advice.. Will go once again to my company and will update url on d status. Catch url after 2 days wl update on it. Chris
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.