No Tags Found!

Hemant Niboray
Hello, I was working in a service provider company as a Purchase Officer and I joined in the month of July-22 in the month of September I was on leave for 3 days due to illness. Suddenly when I rejoined my company 12-Sep. They said we relieving you from the company on 17-Sep. I was shocked, at why it suddenly happened then I got to know this was fully planned and political.

I requested them to relieve me on 30-Sep because I have family and liabilities. But they didn't approve my request. When the time came for full and final settlement they deducted my leave in cash amount and bonus amount which was part of CTC and they said you were on probation period but in my offer letter there is no probation period mentioned. Please help me out because I want my fund of hard work.

From India, Bhopal
KK!HR

Your total service is less than three months and your three days absence has resulted in termination. In F&F settlement 3 days' pay has been deducted. The deduction is not based on your probation unless there is a clause that during probation an employee is not allowed leave with pay. Pl check up this fact.

You will have to take up based on the Leave Clause in the appointment order.

From India, Mumbai
Hemant Niboray
They don't give me appointment letter, they said you are at probation period after probation period we will provide you appointment letter.
Also, they added 1258/- per month amount for bonus and leave in cash of 906/- per month in my CTC but at the time of fnf they refuse to give me bonus and leave in cash amount

From India, Bhopal
Madhu.T.K

These are bad HR practices of companies where you should not continue. If you fight by approaching the labour department etc, your time and money will be lost. Therefore, it is better to leave the company. At the same time, if you opt that you will run an independent organisation of your own, there can be possibilities that you can correct the organisation by making the Labour department personnel interfered in the matter. Otherwise, it may spoil you career.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.