No Tags Found!

nsathyam
Hi Sajid,
Thankx for your reply, no my intention is that i want a job in qatar or somewhere else not only dubai. So I am leaving dubai on this friday to India. My visa is cancelled and going back to india. That's why i am requesting you to find a suitable job for me in qatar or some else. Otherwise just guide some recruiters or job consultants in GCC. I want a job any where in GCC. Await for your reply.
Satya

From India, Hyderabad
mail2rafi2004
Hi Ramana,
I am a Asstt. HR Manager working in India and planning to come to Qatar in a Toursist to find a job.
Please let me know the prospects of getting a job in HR there and also while being in a Toursist visa...
Thanks
Mohsin

From India, Delhi
Hemali

Hello, Is this group is still active???? I need help from all of u to get job in doha. Please respond. Regards, Hemali
From India, Ahmadabad
Azim-ur-rehman Ansari

Hi Friends,
Its good to see that we have a HR Community for Doha also. I recently joined a Company in Doha as a HR Manager. Can we start discussing with basics aspects of HR like Qatar Labor Law.
Can someone post it on the community.
Thanks
Azim-ur-rehman Ansari
e-mail :

From Qatar, Doha
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.