No Tags Found!

Dr Marc Clark

Hello Riya:icon1:

Several questions to ask yourself:

* Is upper management truly reactive to your position or are you over reacting to their actions:?:

First of all any organization that has an HR department should be a progressive thinking organization. The position should be part of the executive committee and strategic planning committee team. Are you part of these.:?:

If they are coming to you on a daily basis with last minute assignments it might be an indication that they do not understand the role of HR.

Consider putting together a proposal as to the responsibilities and projects that you deem necessary for the organization to impliment and in order to progress forward.

* What type of staff training and development needs to be designed and implimented?

* Is there a succession planning program in place?

* When was the last time the new employee handbook was revised>

* So you have a new employee orientation program in place?

These are just food for thought..

Remember your position is one that should be shown respect. It is a leadership position.

Be well

Dr. Marc:-D

PS 63:7

From United States, Calhoun
rrrajashekar
Hi Riya,

Are you sure you are not making any mistakes in you work?
If you haven’t doing any mistake, why can’t you defend yourself instead of feeling guilty? Ask your boss to correct you if you are mistaken, remind them that we all are humans and we do make mistakes, no one is born perfect in this world. Speak out about your problem tell them you are an efficient worker for that position and giving your best all times.

Are deadlines given at the work are too short for you?
Go ahead and talk to your boss about it, let them know that you are doing your best for completing your tasks by end of the day, explain them the time given to you is too meager for doing that work.

Mental Harassment
Do you think you don’t find any other job in this big world? Is that job that important for you than your happiness? Who the hell is you’re your Boss / Manager to disturb you, go ahead and talk to concern person without any fear inside.
“You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind”

This world looks too small for the people who try to see it through a window and hope you are not one of them….come out and walk the streets to find how big your life in this world.

Thanks…Keep smiling:)

Rajashekar Reddy

From India, Hyderabad
Nandita.h
Hi Riya,
Hey I understand the agony that you must be going through,may god give you the strength to sail through.
I think you should wait for some days,try to discuss things with an empathatic colleague.Better you give a hint to your senior during an informal discussion as to clarify ur KRA's better.
If you still are not able to cope,try looking out for a better job.As you need to enjoy your job.If you dont have mental peace your other areas of life will suffer.All the best,dear..

From India, Thana
purocomdeepak
Hi Riya..........
This is Deepak I m also working in same condition.....but u should try to come over from that ...through ur work nd quailty........i hope u understand what i m saying........this is nature of seniors they always found bugs in work.........don't think about this nd continu ur work with entugiasm...................after that one time came they appereciate ur work ..............and they thankful for u.............."Think Postive" Result always came "Postive"..........So Good luck....................

From India, Delhi
kppjls
hi, I too have experienced such a situation during recession. Sure your patience will help u lot. regards, Lavanya. You can win
From India, Madras
Syed Shahzad Ali

Dear
You should take the all new tasks as new experience or new exposure, you must see the brighter side of picture in a positive manner, i agreed you are facing & dealing with difficullt boss but in future where ever you will go you won't face any difficultly to handle the pressure & stress situation because these days will became you perfect man to handle anykind of boss or working cultyure there is saying that " usaully employees leave their bosses not organizations" you are doing good you must have beeen performed as you have been performing in past. you must take their critism in the positive manner that they are giving you a short time lines that mean you are getting on the job (OJ) training on time managment & Stress Management .
On the other hand you must search a new job, once get the better oppurtunity quit the job in the graceful manner.
Regards
Shahzad

From Pakistan, Karachi
GhaleBS
Hi...All
I am working in public sector co, under govt of India as a Asst.Gen.Manager in senior mgmt level for last 5yrs.
Now management is not sanctioning my leave,cut off all facility/Authority,kept off the department/Idle/limited job for the last one yr by some senior officers vested interest.
Now i can not change the job as, what ever I have committed on behalf of company is valid for investigation by CVC for 6yrs.
Any way i am 50yrs old anther 10yrs for retirement and i getting my salary and enjoying by doing nothing.
More over I comes under senior management cadre can not go leagaly with company...?
Even they are trying to harass me thro local worker union of the company.
This whole excise is creating sort of mental Harassment....Any solution from any body..OR leagly any remedy to tackle the issue..?

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.