R Sharma
Hey
I think you could do well in recruitments. Since you say the company u r working in has no future and may shut down ...get a new job soon and ship out what ever the new profile U will succeed provided u want to. Rememeber it is not the job but the person and his determination and drive to make the it a success.
All the best
R:-D

From India, Pune
BADLOOSER

DO YU THINK THIS GENERALIST AND RECRUITMENT MAKES HELL LOT OF DIFERENCE..:icon1:
ARE YOU UNDER IMPRESSION THAT RECRUITMENT MEANS KIND OF ROCKET SCIENCE AND GENERALIST MEANS SPACE TECHNOLOGY ....:-D
FROM WHERE YOU DID HR CERTIFICATION.....MUST BE FROM SOME B-SCHOOL............:idea:
BADLU

From Saudi Arabia
shwetambapat
Hi,
I think you should judge yourself, If you feel that you are comfertable in just scruitinising the CVs & taking interviews, then only you will enjoy the recruiter's job. But then if you are interested in performance management, employee relations, welfare, then may be recruiter's job will be very monotonus for you.
secondly I think it will be very difficult to come back in a generalist role from recruiter's role.
this is what i think
thanks bye
Shweta

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.