No Tags Found!

harison
please advice should Co replace overtime or leave replacement for those employees attending training during their off day:huh:
From Malaysia, Ipoh
rimcollian@rediffmail.com
training is given to employee to upgrade his / her own skills and is company sponsored for the emplyee to perform more better and faster for the same task .I personally believe that the new skills acquired shud be utilised imeediately .No leave should be given .on one hand company invets for employee training , on the other hand why shud they go on leave ..I see no link in this
Abhishek

From India, Gurgaon
Aparna Sethi

Hi,
Personally I feel basically training should not be schedule on the off days. Bcoz trainees will not enjoy that. Bcoz they would love to be with their family members or would like to have some private time. or else training should be so powerful that they should feel that they have gained extra ordinary skills.
Believe me taking care of small things really matter otherwise we will not be able to achieve the purpose of training.
Aparna Sethi

From India, Salai
shamrajsk
Hi there,

Whether training been conducted during working days or off day, the day is a working day. If company chooses to conduct training on weekend which occupy into staff off day, therefore a replacement day must be granted as replacement off day. To manage the situation, the replacement off day must be utilized with an agreed time period (example within a week upon completion of the training). The replacement leave should not be postponed to a longer time frame otherwise the replacement can become null and void. From a clinical point of view the replacement off day is a rest day which been used to recover of one’s health, mental and spiritual state after the long working days in that week. Therefore it is not consider as benefits such as annual leave or etc.

On the other hand, it is an obligation for the company to train, retrain and untrain the staff at all time. Training is a tool used to enhance staff knowledge, skills and abilities to perform in their jobs. Such program is a “tool of trade” for the staff to perform in their jobs and it is an investment made by the company in terms of time and cost. Ultimately company must able to measure the ROI on the training investment made.

Remember, neither staff nor company should not take advantage on the situation.

From Malaysia, Seremban
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.