No Tags Found!

namitabansal
My actual question is that if you resign at onsite you are supposed to pay some amount under F&F settlement. Does that mean you are not blacklisted from the company and you can join again?
From United States, Columbus
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Did you sign a bond before leaving for your onsite assignment? What is the separation policy of your firm? If you defect on the parameters mentioned, you will be blacklisted. However, if you go by the rule, you have little or no reason to worry.
There is another area, which you would have to consider before you resign, that is the communication with your existing reporting leaders. Please consider this beyond the organizational realms. You may not defect on policy, yet end up messing your relationship with them. Please deal this very sensitively. They have been guiding you so far. In future you might cross ways with them. Please retain your values intact, no matter how hard your situation gets.
Looking forward to hear from you.

From India, Mumbai
namitabansal
There was an agreement that said I cannot resign at onsite and that in such a case TCS will ask for monetary penalties during Full & Final settlement. Separation policy says that you have to be at offshore to resign from TCS. Well I am ok with F&F and paying back the amount. All I wanted to know that is it possible to join TCS back if you go for F&F. Anyone who has done F&F at onsite?
From United States, Columbus
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.