No Tags Found!

rajeshcs
do let us know the name of that group at least. we will definitely ask few sadhus begging to visit there and have good meal. Rajesh yadav
From India, Calcutta
sophia.christine.raj
well its good 2 be spiritual but anything over done will get on ur nerves specially if dont feel d same inclination 2 do so...from wat u hv told this organisation doesnt seem 2 be professional n i find no reason for ur frnd 2 stick on it as it wouldnt provide any career growth for her... she shld start lookin out for better promising prospectives in her job ..... even if her salary is good here it would be better if she quits as soon as possible... this is coz any individual who doesnt derive job satisfaction will nt be able 2 give their 100%.
From India, Hyderabad
niketanigam
i am sure till now she must have found a better job.Just one question, did they ask her to take some 9 rounds aur puja etc as a part of her resignation rituals...lolzz Niketa
From India, Mumbai
Priyanka1601

I also know a firm where the employer believed in all these things. But I would suggest that problems will always be there ---one type or other. So main thing is that the person should continue working till there is learning. Main focus should be your work area and these things will look petty. If boss is not approving things, let it be. But while doing the ground work for those things, you are getting exposed to new things in market. So, I think focus should be on lerning and on these things.
From India, Delhi
chitra anand

As per my view, there is lot of other serious issues are there like sexual harrasement and other horrible things in lot of companies but this issue is a minor one and she can handle this wisely and she supposed to focus only on her career path not like these small issues.
Quiting job is not the solution for this problem.
regards,
Chitra

From India, Madras
Lincyantony
This is absolutely ridiculous..... According to me they are not running any corporate but they are trying for some spiritual fellowship I believe.... better quit the job... the same happened to me in one office and I did the same
From India, Madras
parasurampur

I replied to this posting, whatever I observed from it. Please don’t take my views as against to any one or don’t consider me as a supporter of superstition.

It seems that your friend is too elergitic to the prevailing company policies and hence exagerated the things. I don’t think that any management of a company having international visitors will prefer to wash its office floors with cow dung.

No company having bussiness with MNC will have 1st generation computers. Even those computers will not work properly / faster to coop up with the present time requirements. Accumulation of dust on the office equipments is due to negligence / poor maintenance by HR & Admin officials.

As an employee, one should not object to the poojas, invitation to saints etc. by the employer, in to the premises. Even during 90s one of our Indian Presidents also believed in a lot of poojas / poojaris while in office.

If the Marketing Head does not like to do circles around the temple, then he should think for a route to escape. Others should not bother on it until any harassment by the employer is involved.

Regarding assignments / increments, it all depends upon the management and financial situation of the company.

My suggestion is that leaving a job is not an option. If we think that we are more advanced than others in any field, then we should implement these qualities in the practical field and try to educate others. It also can not be achieved over night, we should have patience for it.

Regards.

From India, Hyderabad
karthikeyan varadharajan
Hi,
It's all over our country at different %. You have to see through it. As one of our friend said here, it's a good exp. for you, which helps you to face any worst situation in future. Learn from it. Learn to be patient, time will change, concentrate on your work area.
Regards
Karthikeyan.

From India, Bangalore
shahaji.nair
Work is worship, but too much of it will scare the Gods also. Its good to quit, but 1st get some thing in hand & then quit.
From India, Mumbai
jags_mcp

Bull Crap!!!!!!
Such companies exists, I wonder. Ask her to leave immediately and find the new one. Companies work on the ground of honesty, good work, transperancy, enthu employees not with such cow-shits and other ching-fu plantations. She is wasting her time and her efforts to bloody cripplings...
Ask her to forward her resume to and will see for the good openings in HR (even in my company).
Jag

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.