No Tags Found!

surjeet-maan
Hi, I want to draft mail to be sent to the new hires to inform them we would like to delay their joining by on week as the concerned person is not available. Please help me regarding this.
From India, Ambala
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
You can communicate through phone to all new hires and then email. It is not clear whether Appointment Order /Offer letter already issued to them. Assuming it is issued, you can present as below.
" With further reference to our Appointment/Offer letter dated______please be informed that due to administrative reasons your date of joining with us is postponed to ______.
Please report at our office on _____

From India, Madras
surjeet-maan
Thank you so much@Vmlakshminarayanan
From India, Ambala
Shanthi Fernandes

I want to send mail to all employee regrading pest control services.
This is to inform that, Saturday 27th July’19 @ 3:00 pm, we will be having a Pest Control services in our office.
Requesting you all not to keep any of your important documents, files or any personal things on your desk, please keep inside the drawer.
Looking for your co-operation and support in this regards.
please help on this regard
Thanks, regards,
Shanthi F

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Pest control email is ok. However first line can be modified as Please be advised that there will be a scheduled Pest Control Service on 27th July’19 Saturday @ 3:00 pm at our office premises.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.