rinku625
I have been working in an IT company since 28Feb2011 to 31Aug2015 (4 years, 190 days+). During this period I took Leave without Pay for 4 months (01SEP2014 to 31DEC2014). Would I be eligible for the Gratuity in this case.
From United States, Richmond
ajay_ananda21
Similar question from me. I am working in a MNC from 13th Oct 2011 to till June 2016. Am I eligible fr gratuity??
From India, Delhi
ajay_ananda21
Eligibility calculation for gratuity. After 4 years How many month to work? What is the number of days of leave allowed??
From India, Delhi
Aparajita Banerjee

As per gratuity act, an employee is eligible for gratuity if he or she has worked for 5 years or more. In every year 240 working days is mandatory if the organization is operating 6 days a week. Now you can calculate how many days you have actually worked in the last year if you have remained leave without pay for four months and can make out whether you are eligible for gratuity. Hope this will help. Regards.
From United States, New York
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.