Sivashankaran

Hi to All, If any one send to me TN Factories Act with forms & important thing of maintain in HR department As soon as possible & without fail Regards A. Sivashankara Chennai
From India, Madras
abdulmazeed2004
this is MAZEED
I would like to start a small organization so i want to what are the benefits of ESI & PF and is it necessary to take ESI & PF ( if yes then what is the Process of this) let me know......

From India, Hyderabad
vsyamprasad

[QUOTE=oahamid;292664]Hello Friends
I could not locate the attachment.
As a former Additional Commissioner and Regional Director of ESI Scheme for four different States, I have some power points development by me for employers seminars. I think CIA once placed my power point in their site. If some one is interested send me a mail and I will attach the same.
O.Abdul Hameed
Formerly Additional Commissioner ESIC[/QUOTE
Gud morning Sir,
How are you sir? Early i worked under U and we feel that u are the symbol of the best administration in the ESIC. I feel very happy to see ur posts in this site, which will boost the knowledge of the members of this site..
Kindly forward the ppts u are having to my mail id: or gmail.com for which i will be grateful to u.....

From India, Hyderabad
pcl_ajay
Dear Ramesh Pls post on the site itself it would be helpful to many. Thnks Regds Ajay Shah
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.