No Tags Found!

Suvarna Nikam

Dear All,
I am in process of framing a Medical Policy, wherein we cover our employees & dependants under an umbrella coverage to cater to finanical assistance in case of hospitalization.
Request your help in framing the objective statement for this.
Can you build on this quote 'To provide financial aid for employees & enable them to address their medical needs as per the benefits & umbrella coverage available with reference to the Medical insurance Policy.'
Thanks
Suvarna

From India, Bangalore
deepakmendiratta

Too late i guess to reply on this post, but in case you need any assistance, please let me know. Regards, Deepak
From India, New Delhi
vbr_pvb@yahoo.com

dear suvarna
late better than never. I read ur topic. I would appreciate ur zeal in giving financial assistance to ur employees by of insurance under umbrella.
for umbrella coverage now the insurance companies are designing. for getting more benefits you have to provide the data like how many number of employees are working and their dependents and total persons and their age and how much limit of cover u require.
if ur able to provide the data, we will be in a position to give u the exact policy suitable for your concept
regards
ratan

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.