No Tags Found!

rishumangla@sify.com
hi all,

i need the project on organisational culture, if any of one of you have a complete submission , please mail it to me on

also pl help me with details and questionnaire if you guys have any. on " impact of orgl culture on employee performance".

thanks

Rishu
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) <link outdated-removed>
ssangeetha <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) Send a private message to ssangeetha Find all posts by ssangeetha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/images/misc/menu_open.gif[/IMG]

From India, Chandigarh
sirisham

Hi this is sirisha... I also have been assigned for the porject ''Work Culture"...please mail me if you have the stuff.. I will be greatful to you if you could this.......
From India, Mumbai
akansha1987
Hi
I have done a project on "Work culture assesment" . its basically a research based project. I need some help on the theory on work culture(Preferably Automotive Industry).So can anyone suggest any book or articl on this topic.
Regards
Akansha Tyagi

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.