No Tags Found!

sangeeta biswas
Hallo,
It seems everybody is annoyed by this question.This site is for clarifying the query or asking it not for arguing on a certain topic.This is obvious and correct question.i think Harman's experience is quite a good example of it.And Obvious exceptions r there always.

From India, Calcutta
Mahender61

Dear Friend Abhisekh and Partho,
I think, it is nothing but, glass half full or half empty. It is basically individuals perception of seeing the things. But it is a fact that one has to be very soft and careful while discussing and communicating with a fair sex either in interview or in general. You cannot treat everyone with the same stick. However, Partho may be right from his point of view, you cannot analyse and evaluate his perception and view of thinking and taking the things.
Mindo

From India, Vadodara
ratnaghosh02
Hi,
Is HR is to discrimate on the ground of sex . I doubt without you want start a new phase of discrimation within the staff and the organisation.
Please get your doubt clear then you start recruitment in the organisation.
All the best
Regards,
Ratna

From India, Gurgaon
Mahender61

Hello Ratna,
A word like discrimination is very harsh for a H.R. Person in this context. It is nothing but remaining extra cautious and attentive while enteracting with a female interviewor or interviewee. There is no terminology like "discrimination" in doing so. The only discrimination is when a person of the same competence in the male or female category selected or rejected on the ground of sex. In presenting oneself in different mode is not a discrimination but a style of presenting oneself.
I hope, this may meet the requirement of Ratna.
Mindo

From India, Vadodara
srilu_2009
It is not a matter of sex; it is a matter of qualities and perception...........
and capabilities..............
it is not male is efficient than female or female more than male.........
this is individual's hardwork.and capabilities..............
it is not every time u cannot predict that females can win the situation or the male ...............
it is different when come to work place...................
where being a recruiter i had very good experiences with females as well as bad experiences with males......
so it is a matter that how you perform in work..not opposite sex etc................

From India
vilasambre
Well to add to this and have a more clarified approach, candidates have always been more receptive towards how the call starts and ends, how is it conducted and primarily follow-ups to candidates.
Once upon a time I carried the same mindset male to female communication and high rate of closure, eventually there are more male recruiters who were successful in closing good candidates.
I feel it's about how seriously your candidate takes you on all your calls.
"Male or Female - It's the perception that sells"
Vilas Ambre
Head - Recruitments

From India, Pune
ram2hr

HI Folks...
The gender may be different but to be genuine the attraction will be opposite sex definitely because if you are in a meeting if you get a call from a city bank for the purpose of Credit card even we talk lot to opposite sex it is marketing strategies this is common... it starts from the child hood nothing to be changed when ever or what ever the age grows we seem to be very polite when talking to the opposite sex as few mentioned in the above posts its true....i strongly believe in this.... Thank u abhi for your good post...keep posting dude.....
Regards,
Ramkishore

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.