Soham7590
I am trying to merge all my EPF accounts into my latest account (4 companies I have worked with). I am an EPF as well as an EPS member, even though my basic salary was more than 15000, my first company had made me an EPS member. I have merged the amount from 1 and 2 EPF accounts into my latest EPF account (4). When I try to merge the amount from 3 to 4, it gives me the following error.

1) WAGES IS 15000 BUT EPS NOT DEDUCTED PLEASE CLARIFY 2) FATHER's NAME DIFFERS

While filing Form 11 with 3, I mistakenly filled out the EPS service as No; hence, the company did not deduct my EPS. Also, the EPF wages that company three is showing is Rs.15000, and for the last month of service with them, it is showing Rs. 14032.

I would ideally like to have all my previous EPF amounts transferred into my latest account. I have the following questions:
1. Can I withdraw using the amount in my latest EPF account 4 (from 1,2 and 4) and from my EPF account 3 separately? (I don't work anymore, and it has been more than two months since I left my job)
2. If I want to resolve the EPS issue, what are the exact steps that I need to follow?

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png Screenshot (49).png (44.3 KB, 4 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.