No Tags Found!

C.Mahendra kumar
Respected Shuba,
Firstly, my profuse and profound gratitude in volunteering to help me.
As for the company that i am working as HR Genralist, its typically a medical equipment distribution and Partly manufacturing company. That is, its core function is Sales and Service.
The company is demographically distributed both in India and in around the world, so i am supposed to implement the rewards and recognition policy for my company.
Best performer dining with the CEO and other cash incentives are very old according to my Top Management.
So if you could suggest some relative, yet effective suggetions i would be so grateful to you.
Ardently,
Mahendra kumar

From India
shubhag

Dear Mahendra ,

As you said tht your company is into sales and service . You can also recognise ur employees when they achieve their sales targets by giving them some gift vouchers , Movie tickets ,Small get together , ethnic day celebrations , Quiz ,training sessions, concession on education,lunch, Yoga sessions, Spa ( act as stress relievers) .If u think all these are classic enough .I would suggest u should go for a employee survey for ur company for rewards and recognition choose some volunteer from each department . Collect and consolidate the data and propose the same to the management .This will also help you to know wht are ur employees are expecting from the company.As u also mentioned , your company operates all over the world .. Infact u can send ur employees work on a offsite duty for for a week or 15 days based on their quarterly or half yearly or yearly performance depending on the budgets.

Apart from it u can hv a family day session whr the employees can bring their family . This will also help build ur company goodwill. These small recognitions can really make them happy.

Please find the attached too. This might be helpful.

If you want more info call me at 9880409130.

Regards

Shubha.G

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc rewards_recognition_policy_523.doc (35.5 KB, 2597 views)

naveen sangwan
hi pranati
i m working on devising a new reward and recognitin system for the sales division of a bank. please guide me on this. i have prepared a questionaire to get info from them, now i m dng survey.
pls guide me on this my email id is
Regards,
Naveen Sangwan

From India, Mumbai
govindraj

DEar All,
Before plunging in to introducing "Employee of the Month" , Best Sales person, Good actor etc.,
Please read attached article & make sure you are in the right direction, or else you will be takeing great risk of damaging the employee morale. :roll:
Govind

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc beware_employee_of_the_month_programs_114.doc (78.5 KB, 1448 views)

C.Mahendra kumar
Respected Shubha,
Let me say a word of thanks to you once again for your contribution and help to me on this reward and recognition topic.
The attachment you sent was good and productive.
Moreover, your ideas were really stupendous and exemplary.
I dont know how to thank for your support, if we had any physical proximity i would given you a big treat.
I got your number i will try to reach you.
Once again my profuse and profound thanks to you.
Ardently,
Mahendra kumar

From India
ksk

Hi All: Please let me know how one can identify among the eductational certificates whether it is a right certificate or fake certificate. Thank you. Satya
From India, Hyderabad
Charu V
Hi
i m doing my summer training in IT INDUSTRY, and my project is "Designing a Rewards and Recognition Process". This is my first project. i really dont have much idea about it, Please can u help me out in this.
Regards
Charu

From South Africa
sonal040679
Hello Praniti, I need your help for Reward and Recognition policy. Can u please help me out? Waiting for your reply. Rgds Sonal
From India, Ambala
Charu V
Dear madam,
I m a summer trainee in a IT(Information Technology) Industry and my project is "Designing a Rewards and Recognition Process".
I have to design a process for my organisation. Employee strength here is 500 and my company deals in software services.
Madam, this is my first project and i dont have much idea as to how to go about it. My email id is - "charuvishnoi@gmail.com"
Please Madam if u can help me out i'll be highly grateful to u
Regards
Charu

From South Africa
shubhag

Dear Gazal Ahmed,
I have not send anything to anand personally , i have just contributed in the the same postings if u go through the postings carefully u can check i have a attached which says abt objective and need for R and R in the company .
Regards
Shubha

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.