yehia_telcome
في اطار خطط التوسع الطموحة التى تتطلع إلى تحقيقها بالمنطقة، وسعياً منها لتجسيد ثقافة العمل الشبكى داخل المجتمع

. تعلن كيوبكس تليكوم بالشراكة مع مجتمع فاعليات الأعمال والاتصالات المصري (آبتاك) عن فتح باب الانضمام إليها
لشغل عدد من الوظائف الشاغرة ضمن عدة تخصصات مختلفة (المبيعات عن بعد - التسويق الشبكي - الدعم الفنى - خدمة العملاء عبر الهاتف) وذلك فور إجتياز مرحلة الإختبارات التأهيلية وموافاة كافة الشروط المطلوبة بهدف الالتحاق بفرق العمل المنتشرة حول العالم.
- لمزيد من المعلومات وتعبئة إستمارة التوظيف، يفضل زيارة العنوان التالى:
www.dicegypt.com
مجتمعنا ... مجتمع يحتضن أحلامنا

From Egypt, Alexandria
hazard_2002
Dear Sir,
Thanks for inviting us to apply, but let me open good opportunitly to you.
My client is cement plant in Arabian Gulf and looking to recruit manpower 200.
if you are able to play a good role you will get benefit.
reply to my e-mail :
Hazard

From Yemen
parla pawan

Translation....for Arabic
Jobs
In the framework of the ambitious expansion plans, which is aiming to achieve the region, in order to reflect the culture of networking within the community
. Kjubcs Telecom announces partnership with business and community figures in the Egyptian communications (Abtak) opened the door for accession to the
To fill the number of vacant posts in several different disciplines (sales remote - online marketing - Support - customer service over the phone) and immediately after undergoing tests and to provide rehabilitative all the conditions required in order to join the task forces around the world.
- For more information and to mobilize the form of employment, he would prefer the following address:
<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.