No Tags Found!

H@SS@N

Dear

You donot need to bother do one thing.

Talk to your management that I can provide you the substitute of Marketing position what your management offering you to do so and tell them that this is the era of professionalism even if you insist me to do work in marketing I can do but it takes around 4-5 months to run the department professionally and even you have to make me learn about the procedures of that position.

While being working in HR I can provide you the best possible candidate that cxan meet your job requirement and even that person will be glad to continue his job into career that is a marketing offcourse feild of intrest.

Similarly you can tell them by doing such thing may be I will do your prescribed job but I am intresting to pursue my career in HR that will manifest your deep association with your work.

Dont forget to give them the substitute , if still after providing the substitute they dont agree then you can think to change the organization.

TRY TO CONVINCE THEM AS THIS IS WHAT WE CAN DO>

CHEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M. Hasan

From Paraguay
shilpavy
hey anu,
if you are not interested in the job then no need to be there anymore. you should feel comfortable in your job then u can do something which is worth & valuable both for you and ur company.
marketing is not bad field but if you are not interested then dont force yourself to do so. dont force your mind to do the job which that dont want to do or else be ready for its reaction (it will force your employer to throw you out from your work).
its my experience.
be confident. be strong enough to do something in future.
update your resume in any of job portals defenitely you will get the job which u r worth for................ :-)
Shilpa.

From India, Kochi
abhilashasen

Anu,
Please look out for work opportunities. The scenario you mentioned is not at all promising for you. Don't waste any more time. The market is fresh and with your experience, you will immediately get a good job offer.
All the Best.
Regards,
Abhilasha

From India, Pune
hrd.hem
:P You please send me your detailed profile with your area of specilization so that we can consider, I am sending you short profile about our company.

Shiv-Vani Oil & Gas Exploration Services Ltd. is a leading private sector company providing a wide spectrum of services to upstream Oil and Gas sector in exploration, development and production of oil and gas in India, Middle East, Africa and the United states. The company is ISO accredited and is registered member of the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC). Presently the Company’s Shares are listed at National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India and the Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds are listed at Singapore Stock Exchange.

With largest portfolio of rigs, ranging from 200 to 2000 HP capacities, the company is the market leader in the onshore drilling/ workover segment in India. Besides driliing & workover, the services that the Company offers include 2D seismic data acquisition, natural gas compressor, GCS/GGS, offshore logistics etc

Company’s mission is to be a fully integrated service provider company. The Company is in the process of diversifying into 3-D seismic, Processing and Interpretation, Survey in Transition zone, directional drilling and other associated services.

The company is executing a long-term contract with Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO), Shell, for drilling & workover operations.

The company has over a decade experience and its clientele includes PDO (Shell) Oman, Cairn Energy, Niko, ONGC Oil India, Reliance Energy and GSPCL etc.

The Company is also executing project for exploration in Transition zone in association with KCS, Kazakhstan to carry out 2D seismic data acquisition, processing and interpretation in Brahmaputa River Bed valuing over 2.5 million USD.

Shiv-Vani have recently ventured into new area of Coal Bed Methane (CBM) exploration where it is executing a project of over USD 200 million in association with CDX Gas LLC of USA.

With Networth of 40 Million USD and Gross Fixed Assets of 98 Million USD, the company has achieved a Market capitalisation of USD 169 Million.

For detailed information, may visit our web site: www.shiv-vani.com

Regards,

Hem Chandra Tewari

HRD

akangi.sharma
hello,
akangi here,well im not this much capable of giving the answer to ur quesry,but im writing my point of view.
actually this d rt time wen u can come in the eyes of all.
u can do tht job side ny side.i knwo by this ur compromisig with ur job,but as u sais ke ur only d person as hr ,and the 1st,so u can have a grip of the things.
rt now ur not having my jobs in ur hand.
so focus shud be at ur hr job only,but try to do tht work,but upto a limit only,dnt let they shud take u as granted,tht u wil do.
bi this wok if u will go in other ogranization u will be asle to handle thse works if it ncessary.
thanks.

From India, Calcutta
cnneil

Dear,
In my opinion, you should go through their letter of appoint and job description, given to you at the time of appoint. If your managment wish to transfer to you to the some other department, you may take up this issue to the higer level in writing. If they respond well or other wise you should leave the organisation who does not have any policy of recruitment.
Chandan

From Japan, Tokyo
sumi71

Hi Anu,

Nice to see your query. I don't know about your present situation whether you are still working there or resigned the job. Whatever the case, this is my suggestion for you for the present situation and for future also.

Take the additional responsibility given to you. Though the new GM is going to come there to your corporate office on frequent visits, he might ask you only to handle the HR activities in the absence of him, also you were handling the HR before he coming into picture. Accept the challenge or responsibilities given to your wherever you are, because it helps you to become a complete HR professional. When a person wants to become boss, means he/she should know everything. So this is an opportunity coming on your way.

The HR person should be master of all. But when it is not possible, atleast become Jack of all trades and Master of none. Really this will help in handling the people. When you mention this as a credentials in your resume, you will get more weightage.

Right from my Bachelors degree I have done everything in HR, but when the experience, I have handled almost all the things,including the work of system admin. In one of my company, even I was asked to handled marketing along with the HR. HR work is 15 % of time and 85% of time into marketing. I accepted that, and within a month time I increased the business from 1 lakh to 5 lakhs.

When I was working for hotel industry, I have set up the entire HR department there, because it was a new star hotel, and then I was handling the front office also. This all this things given me a confidence that I can handle anything and everything.

When an organaisation comes to know that a person handled multiple role in an organisation means they will give preference to that while selecting the candidate.

In my opinion you should continue the same job, and do the work they have assigned you, and also show interest in HR also. Whenever the GM HR visits the corporate office, interact with him, and keep showing your interest in HR. One fine day, the GM himself tell the management, that he need you in HR department.

This all practical and try it out. But though so many people have given you a advice, suggestions etc, finally it is upto you to take a decision. Think twice before taking any decision.

Regards,

Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
senthil hr
i think there is no point in continuing in your current job, because marketing is only 10 % of hr activity.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.