No Tags Found!

atul kanknala
Dear friend,
I feel you should look for opportunities elsewhere.
Your orgn does not seem to have the right focus in terms of correct job fits.
I think you shd start applying to IT Co's for recruiter/allied positions in HR as there are tons of openings in Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune for the same.
You can send your cv to me on and I shall refer you to Companies I know.
Relax and don't get hyper.
Things will change.
Have a great day!
Regards
atul k

anu840

Thanx for all for your valuable advise.
I started looking out for job change. I also slowly handling marketing work(through its not my area of work). I feel agony for myself. What impression will be there on my resume & career? as changing job within 3 months............, How will I face interview? All these questions are coming to my mind.

From India, Bangalore
prakashdere
Hi Anu
Greetings from Mumbai, India
Life is Struggle you need not Bugle!
HR is Power Marketing is Shower!
Bangalore blooms with Flowers!!
You always will be a Rover!!!
You have atleast been into HR and Admin. I have been in IT and yet took up the challenge as an HR Executive.
Like you I too am a one man show in HR with a staff strength of 3000 across india. I too have drawn the HR policies for the company. Of course, marketing is not my field, but if the organisation you are working for, finds some potentiality in you, it can request you to help it for the betterment of the organization.
So, don't think of quitting your job.
Accept it as a challenge.
Take it as an opportunity.
It becomes a resource for you.
It adds up to your profile.
It adds up to your prospects.
It adds up to your growing in the organisation.
It adds up to your pay package.
And it keeps adding up ... unless you see things in negative!!

Wish you all the best!
Have A Good Day!!!!
Regards
Dere

From Japan
abhilashasen

Hi Anu,
I am working as a HR executive and also handle the KPO and Market Research of my company. Although marketing and sales gives us enough insight into a company's business, it really depends whether one can enjoy and capitalise on the knowledge base.
In your case, it seems you do not wish to lose focus and it really is good. I feel you should confront your seniors or whoever you are reporting to and let them on to your concern and see if you get a satisfactory answer. Meanwhile, start looking out for a better prospect as you already have 4 yrs of experience. Its a decision you have to make and i am sure you can.
All the Best for your future.
Regards,
Abhilasha

From India, Pune
padam80
Anu
First of all I would like to ask weather any other HR person has joined over there, if yes it is better to look for a new job other than wasting time there, if no you pls discuss with concerned person what is the exact reason you are shifting me to MKT profiles.
Padam

brahmbhatt.ravi
hey anu,
i would not like to comment on what other members have said so far..but would rather like to post my point of view here..i agree with one of the members that you need to talk to ur superiours about your job description in the company..if the company is big and you think that you can progress and grow with the company then i think you should sort out your issues..like talk to them about when they will get you back with the HR department..if they give you a short period then you have a chance to impress your bosses by working and proving yourself in the admin/mkt. field and then get back to your HR field..but if they expect you to permanently change your field of work then i would say find another job with better prospects and then resign citing the appropriate reasons..please do let me know what you think of my suggesstions..
good luck,
RAVI.

anu840

Dear Ravi
I already spoke to my superiors, they say that this profile (MKtg) is permanent one as GM-HR from factory is going to come our corporate office once in a 15 days and will handle all HR works. I will be working here only as Data Base/Computer operator (Correspondence, mktg co-ordination etc.,)

From India, Bangalore
saisiddharth
HI
This is not relevant one ! If ur not interested in current designation then u have to resign N Move to new HR Job N specify ur Problem During interview session , be open what are You N What ur Looking @ 2
Regards
Siddharth
:D

From India, Bangalore
brahmbhatt.ravi
Dear Anu,
That I would say is just a pathetic and horrendous response from your seniors..you can tell them that if they want a computer operator, they might as well advertise and get another guy who can also work on the data entry..you need to find another job and quit asap..good luck.
Ravi.

sobha
Hi,
I hope there is no need to change the job without convincing your Head of the HR and the management. Since you are the HR related person you may convince them of your roles and responsibilities and recruit the marketting person. If still there are insisting you to do the marketing work. Don't leave the job immediately till you get an offer elsewhere.
Hiremath

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.