No Tags Found!

Ameen.Syed
Hi Rahana Your Questionaire is good but make it clear so that employees can understand it. I would suggest you to add the " Have you improved yourself after joining this Organization"
From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Hi,
Please send me a private message too, as I may miss your messages on the strings if I do not access CiteHr for a day or two.
I am going to my friends place for dinner and will give you feedback on the questionnaire tomorrw.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
nashbramhall

One quick observation. Ask background information at the end and also state that the information given will be treated as confidential and no one other than you will have access to it (if that's true).
Also do not ask two questions in one: for example they may have material but not tools. The treatment may be objective but not fair, etc.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
neha300686
hi all
:blink:
i am also doing a project on employee engagement..I have to find different tools and techniques for measuring employee engagement and also to compare different surveys on this..i ve identified a few like the gallup, hewitt, mercer and towers perrin...but i am really confused as to how do i compare these surveys? can someone please give me some idea on how to do it..

From India, Calcutta
nashbramhall

Hi Neha, If you got your project proposal with its aim and objectives, post the document so that we know exactly what you are planning. Simhan
From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.