No Tags Found!

rkn61

If you received a lesser amount of gratuity, as a result of processing mistake, then you are entitled to, not only get the balance amount of gratuity, but also interest from the date of your separation upto date.
All the best.
P Radhakishnan

From India, Aizawl
executor

This is a very important clause.. were these 22 years of service "continuous"? .. Please re-analyse if there have been any breaks of service due to any technical (change of company/movement to sister concerns etc.); disciplinary (was there any long leave / any re-issuance of appointment letter required?); company take over / change of identity etc that changed the company name/structure/entity; ---
What does your FnF statement state as your Date of Joining?

From India, Mumbai
Prashant Vishwakarma

Dear Ashok,

Please find below the clarification in reference to your query as below:

1) So i want to ask you seniors that what is the right amount which i should have got?

Calculation - Gratuity Payment:

22 yrs of service with last Basic amount 12000Rs.

= (12000) * (15/26) * (22) [Last Basic * 15/26 * Years of service ]

= 1,52,308 /-

2) if this amount which i got as gratuity is not full amount then kindly suggest what should i do to get the full amount and what would be the process or right step?

You can email or post your query to the management in concern with the calculation of Gratuity amount being paid to you.

In case, you do not get proper response from the management you can approach the Assistant Labour Commissioner - State who is the appropriate authority under the said act.

3) at the time of my full and final settlement i got only my PF and Gratuity amount. Is there are any other benefits that i should have got?

Apart from PF / Gratuity there is no other benefits, there is nothing mentioned on Leave Encashment, please check whether r you supposed to get leave encashment as per the company policy.

From India, Andheri
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.