chitrasuchi
Rj se chasma lelo agar woh na de to kahan se kreeda who pooch lo and doosre sections me dekha chalu kar do. :icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Hyderabad
Infodreamz
Ab dekho "VOTE : Is this HR cite or else......" ye question karne wale khud hi humourous ban gaye....ghus gaye na aakhir ye bhi humour section me.....ye bhi bach nhi paye.....
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Regards,
Neha

From India, Hyderabad
shiva_HRM

Hold on Hold on Hold on ....................Neha ji.
Hame jaisa hai hume waisa tha...............Apnko change karna mushkill hi nahi na munkin hai.
Shiv ..............The Don...............:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
Infodreamz
agar Neha bachi hoti to reply nhi karti....samjhe khair samajhne k liye dimag hona jaruri hai ha ha ah :-D:-D:-D:-D
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
hmm this forum is done with don...... shiva dont don don now or else u will be down b4 dawn.. if u r done with humor..go to serious section posting :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
From India, Hyderabad
shiva_HRM

Chithra there is always dusk after dawn............................Ab aap kyu serious hogaya.....................yetho humorous section hai bolgaya kkya. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Runal...................female psychology they always think that "other also will not have what they don’t have"....................... Akhir Neha ji thobhi aisa samja hoga............Kya ji?
From India, Bangalore
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
Hello Shiv, Njan chumma veruthe paranjatha. Shivane onnu pedippikan. Pedichupoyo? How going life. Soju
From India, Kochi
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
Hey Vani ,
I am not that type you know
Nice to meet you and want know more about all of you.
You know Shiv is too naughty. I frankly saying I dont like the words he used in malayalam. What all of you think of malayalam. is Heavenly language.:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P

From India, Kochi
shiva_HRM

Hey Soju,
Nyanum pedippikan ilya. I was not scared. Apologies are not the wrong and don't make us coverts. I believe that, Asking appologies never wrong when we committed mistakes knowingly or otherwise.
You know one this I dont like hurting . So that only I asked appologies.
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.