lakshmisuvarna
Being a fresher cant i find a place in the hr position. I am so ambitious to start my career in hr but every where experience counts unless an opportunity is provided how can the fresher can exhibit the talent. I need the advice whether to lookafter to the hr or to start the career with the other position related to marketing.
From India, Hyderabad
Meenu Sachdeva

Whatever you do with the attitude to learn & perform. It matters a lot.
By working with a HR Consulting, you will improve all managerial & required corporate skills... Like, Confidence & Communication, Decision making, Convincing, Target achievement & team work etc...
One day you may become a smart recruiter in the market place.

From India, Gurgaon
vkokamthankar

• Any work experience becomes countable or important in relation to job you are seeking or applying. If you are seeking a job in HR and you have some experience in Accounts then obviously accounts experience will not be counted and it is not important.
  • Secondly one should draft his/her resume properly to present his/her experience in a structured and detailed manner to help understand the person screening the resumes to decide whether experience is countable and important.
  • Similarly at the time of interview lot will depend upon one's presentation skills to decide whether experience is countable and important.

From India, Pune
atulpatel_7842
dear all and experts
i was working in consultancy group there were my job profiles pf,esic,gratuity,contract labour law etc. walefare schemes for four years so it would be consider in hr related experience or not i am at present working in hr department so in future it would be a considerable or not
rgrds
atul

From India, Bangalore
bhaskarde

We have two types of consultancy one is a placement agency and the other is outsourced hr jobs, i.e doing compliance audit in MNC etc.Since you have got recruitment experience,then why not try for these agencies which would give you greater exposure
From India, Calcutta
sonak86
Hi,
I am working in a reputed KPO in a financial services profile for last 5 years. I have got one promotion and right now I am working as Assistant manager. However, I have a strong desire to build my career in HR profile. I have handled recruitments for my process as far as my relevant experience for HR profile goes. Please guide me as how I should make this shift happen. Should I start from scratch from a consultancy or should I try to switch to another company in an HR role. I have tried my luck in the second option but I am not successful yet.
Regards,
Soumya Jha

From India, Delhi
runal_jagtap
What help u need.... do u want some sites which will guide you through this... U can even search for documents related to this in order to move ahead
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.