No Tags Found!

sunita123

The decision on their employment would be taken post 6 months so can’t really promise them of a direct employment right now.
From India, Hyderabad
ramnag66

Except casual labour, we have to give appointment order even for learner, trainee, probationar etc. otherwise it would land in legal issues.
1. you are appointed as Learner/Trainee in our xxxxx department for a period of 6 months which may extended for a further period at the discretion of the Management.
2. Your monthly stipend will be xxxxxxxxxxxxx during the period of training.
3. During the period of training, you may be deputed to any department/s.
4. During the period of training, you are not eligible for perks & allowances, benefits etc. if any, paid to the regular employees of the Company.
5. The Management reserves the right to terminate you without any notice during the period of training.
6. There will no lien on employment after successful completion of the training.
You can also include confidentiality clause also.

From India, Madras
saurabh.shrivastav

Offer letter is given when the Job Offer is made to any candiadate after his selection. Appointment Letter is given upon his/her joining the organization.
Appointment letter is given to all whether they join as "Trainees" "Probationers" or "Consultants".
Saurabh

From China, Leizhou
supriyacbanerji
Dear Awvik,
As you rightly suggested that from Trainees company generally doesnt deduct any statutory deductions....but can you tell me why... as it is Govt. rules that any one working in the company whatever the period PF & P Tax should be deducted...
Please let me know...
Regards,
Supriya
(M) +9836627666

From India, Calcutta
sweethr
i suggest you just issue him a probation letter of 6 months after 6 months as you said by looking at his performance you give him appointment letter. Regards, usha nikam
From India, Mumbai
Pro
Dear Sunita , Right now, you should only give them the offer letter. Appointment letter can be given after they successfully complete their probation period.
From India, Mumbai
Awvik

Dear Sunita,
I think a lot of members are very keen on giving you suggestions which might in the end confuse you. I hope by now you have understood the crux of the matter and you will be able to handle the matter individually and successfully.
All the best
By the way there is nothing called probation letter in HR.
Regards

From India, New Delhi
sreekumar.N
HI, Yes, appointment letter to be issued and the clause to be included differs from the company to company, but since he is a trainee, he is also part of your organisation. Regards Sreekumar
From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Sunita

Awvik is perfectly right, as usual, in all his posts. Please go through his posts and act accordingly. Others have also given some useful comments and advice esp. ramanag66.

Hope you have understood everything, especially;
  • Difference between offer and appointment Letter
  • That even the trainees must be given Appointment Letter upon joining.
  • There is nothing called a Probationary Letter. In fact, on satisfactory completion of probation, for trainees; a regularization order or a fresh (2nd) Appointment Letter is taken out (explained below). In case of senior management executive, on completion of training, no such letter may be issued - and it implies "deemed" completion of probation. Only in case of unsatisfactory performance during probation needs action.

Awvik has referred to TWO sets of appointment letters for Trainees - one at the time of joining, another after completion of training.

He is right again. In established organization and PSU's - where the process has been standardized for years and made legally compliant - the first order is called Part -I order (of the Appointment order); whereas the second one is called the Part - II order which generally starts with "On satisfactory completion of your training period / probation period; you are hereby appointed as ----------- (Designation) ......."

In certain types of trainees, the date of Part - II order is considered as date of joining (for obvious reason) which has implications in gratuity, seniority etc.

Hope the whole CONCEPT OF APPOINTMENT OF TRAINEES is clear to you now.

Regards.

From India, Delhi
mukundan thottekkat

dear sinita,
as per our company after finalising the candidate we have immediately give L.O.I. so that he/she can put his resignation from the current employer. after getting the acknowledged copy of L.O.I. we will make offer letter accordingly. as soon as the candidate joined we will make appointment letter.
regards/tm

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.