No Tags Found!

malikjs

Dear
holidays if falls in between earned leave than it will not be counted in leave.basically it is clearly mentioned in factories act section 79 expanation 2,which states--
the leave admissible under this subsection shall be exclusive of all holidays whether occuring during or at either end of the period of leave.
i think now it will be clear to you as if holidays ,weekly off,national holidayxs comes inbetween of earned leave ,will not be a part of leave and will not be included in leave.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
RK Katri

Thanks to all for their valuable inputs
Special thanks to Mr.MalikJs
Sir,i need ur expert opinion on this too, Is their any mandatory provision to provide sick leave to those who r not covered under ESI act,1948. and can other also take sick leave who are covered under ESI act,1948.
regds
R.K Katri

From India, Ludhiana
RK Katri

Thanks sir,
I need ur expert opinion on this too, Is their any mandatory provision to provide sick leave to those who r not covered under ESI act,1948. and can other also take sick leave who are covered under ESI act,1948.
regds
R.K Katri

From India, Ludhiana
malikjs

dear
it is not mandatory as such but this provision is given in certified standing orders,but in your case as reffered by mr khola punjab factory rules will aplly pls go through punjab factory rules and follow them regarding sick leave .
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.