No Tags Found!

sunshine HR

Dear Subhash, Congrats!! That was indeed an achievement!! This is the best post i have ever read so far.. Deepa
From India, Mumbai
jayantfine
Hello Subhash ,
In which company you are , i m BE Civil M.Tech Env , pls be in touch , bcoz , i m in Engg college , if possible i will call you in my college , for selecting my students through campus interview or you can also suggest other companies too . My mail id is , pl mail me at my mail id .
Jayant

From India, Mumbai
Richa Upadhyay

Thanks for sharing the experience..reading your post i can make out how emotional you have got in this situation.
All i can say is there are times when we have to accepts the things as they are and take it positively, which i feel your HR team has done nicely. i really appreciate the idea of finding the job for the employee you are terminating at such times.with some creative practices/ideas ( like this) atleast you can be of some help to the employees.
Regards,
Richa

From Ireland, Limerick
Leenatitu

Dear Subash, I really appreciate ur kind & helping heart....... u have actually created a very gud network & support for urself... Regards, Leena.
From India, Madras
sub_ray@seecasia.com

Thank you Tikam and Leena.
I would be much more happy if all the members of this elite group can throw light on this and share their experiences when faced with these kind of situations. It will be of a great learning to all.
Kind regards,
Subhash

From India, Hyderabad
rajanassociates

Dear
May be your episode is an indication of things to come when there is rapid / artificial increase in salaries, the problem the appreciation of the Rupee vs US$, and other areas of cost escalation, when US Companies operating in India decide to reduce their workforce.
With Regards
V.Sounder Rajan
E-mail : ,

From India, Bangalore
sub_ray@seecasia.com

That's quite possible Mr. Rajan.
In US, market is huge for software products especially in the insurance domain. Everything is insured, hence the growth. We can reduce the impact on Indian companies whenever there is slowdown in US market by concentrating more on other countries.
Regards,
Subhash

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.