No Tags Found!

chembath-haridas
If i am going through legal what are the procedure for it
From Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
saswatabanerjee

Send a normal mail asking for the documents to be returned
Then send a legal notice through a lawyer

If there is no response, then ask your lawyer to file a FIR and follow it up with a criminal case against the company, promotors, board of directors and KMP (key managerial personnel). Ensure your lawyer gets approval for your absence during the hearing of the case

I hope you know the cost of doing all this

From India, Mumbai
chembath-haridas
how much time frame it will take if going through legal
Madhu.T.K

It depends upon the attitude of the concerned Officer with whom you file the complaint. Normally, on receipt of your complaint, the Asst. Labour Officer will react immediately. It will not take more than two weeks, I think.
From India, Kannur
chembath-haridas
Since i am working at saudi arabia it will be ok i mail my complaint to labour office weather they will accept it not.
Madhu.T.K

You can register your complaint by sending the same by email. But it is better if you talk to the concerned Asst Labour officer under whose jurisdiction your past employer comes and then ask him to get his email id and then proceed. You can find the telephone numbers in the following link. Or you can use the helpline number, 1800 42555 214.

https://www.lc.kerala.gov.in/who-is-who

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.