No Tags Found!

CS PRASAD
Thank each one of who replayed my quotation
Dear seniors, first need to clarify some points I posted earlier.
1. as per my words “Clearance letter “ mean Experience letter from company it shows my last working day with company. It’s not my final settlement copy, no where we are not signed.
2. One more thing its look like layoff of our company but its still working. Our staff last two years back more then 150 peoples after that thy step by step reduced man power saying that “COST CUTTING”
From this points may get accrued solution from you

From India, Bangalore
Hiten Parekh

You have option of approaching the Labour Officer of your region / area.
I suggest following:
1 Write to your employer requesting settlement of dues within 15 days and mark a copy to the Labour Officer
2 Receive all the dues (no negotiations please)
3 In case the employer does not respond or pay the dues, write to Labour Officer seperately and mark a copy to the employer.
(All the correspondence should be through registered post)
4 In case nothing happens within 1 month, approach Commissioner of Labour of your state / region and ministry of labour with copies of all correspondences.
Dont go for any quick fixes or heated arguments / actions.
Regards,
Hiten

From India, New Delhi
CS PRASAD
Thanks For reply for beloved Seniors, who are giving there valuable information & Suggestions from there bundle of life lessons. i looking more info on my issue.
if any body wants reply personly please mail me i am waiting for your reply.
Thanks & Regards.

From India, Bangalore
Hiten Parekh

Why dont u start working on the suggestions? Give feedback if actions suggested do not bring desired results.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.