No Tags Found!

vny
He has sent some people from the company to my home to check whether I' am going to Y company all these days.
My parents told them that I was ill from last 10days... Which is the truth!!
Still they do not believe me..
They are making my life LIVING HELL.

From India, Bangalore
vny
Hi.. Thanks for your advice..
Now the management says that Only if I serve my entire notice period I would get my Relieving letter & Final settlement. I told him that I' am ready to go for a buy out but he says that It would happen that only when Parent company agrees I can do so..
He is very adamant!!
:sad::sad::sad:
What to do ??
I would never get such opportunities as such...
Please reply ASAP!!

From India, Bangalore
krish126
Hi
If you have served part of the notice period and there is a written clause that says "one month notice period or salary in lieu thereof", there is no way the company can stop you from leaving early. Any conditions of employment has to be fair to both parties as otherwise, it is not valid in a court of law. Despite your mentioning that you are willing to buy out the company still insists, you can leave and join the other company. Discuss the issue with the other company and take their approval for you to join them without a relieving letter but with an acknowledgement from your present company accepting your resignation. This I am suggesting only to avoid embarassment to the company you join in case your present employers sends them a letter or some kind of communication to them that you have not been relieved etc. Though it is unethical and illegal, you may not be able to stop them from making a call and talk. If they do not make your final settlement, you can file a suit which again will take years. But if the opportunity that you have got is good, it is worth ditching the present company who in any case have proved that they are not professional when it comes to handling separations.

All the best

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.