Anshu.bhatia
Dear Seniors,
I am a recent MBA graduate and looking for good opportunities to start my career with.
but I want to know one should go for good brand company where actually the possibility to learn something new are lesser or one should go for a newly start up company to start his/her professional life,does it affects the resume or it creates hindrances while switching a job.
PL let me know through your valuable inputs.

From India, Mumbai
Sharmila Das

Dear Anshu Bhatia,
This is a common dilemma to be au fait with in stepping to make career. Although if you start in a new company or a well established organization, might be there slight changes in learing and you ought to learn them. Impediment to work is affected only when one cannot involve themselves to set process. Important is to ensure "what you learn should be executed".
You might want to check this for your citation - https://www.citehr.com/187390-role-hr-new-company.html

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.