No Tags Found!

vijju
hi guys,
i have gone through interviews and had offer with a mnc. my problem is i have given a reference of two persons from my company .
but the contact nos were wrong,and also my previous employers phone nos are changing now because they are in the process of extend the building and management alteration. what to do now?
can i ask the hr to make changes in the reference ? because iam fear about background verification?
i think its better to clarify every thing now itself.
this is urgent please give some suggestion, waiting for your reply

From India, Pune
anisha_bafna@rediffmail.com
Yes surely u should do it... if they do the ref check and find that both the numbers are not valid it will be a negative impact... Better to go ahead n inform in the first place... It will show ur honesty...
cheers
anisha

From India, Mumbai
unusual_indu

Hi
I agree with Anisha but I would just like to know one thing that how come both the numbers you provided for reference turned out to be wrong numbers? Because if you sum up the whole thing then it boils down to all the numbers provided by you landline as well as mobile numbers were fake(wrong numbers ).This can have a serious effect on your profile when a proper background verification is done .Inform your current organisation's HR and also support your comments with valid reasons
I hope this helps you
Thanks and Regards
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
kordesandeep

HI ,
The way you have send the message,i think that you are too afraid of the situation.
Look if you had given the genuine information of your firm and the details where you worked earlier you should not have problem about that.
First and foremost thing is to call the manager and tell him about the changes in the contact numbers or the company location.
Look to be frank your company if they want to have a change of location the process would take more then six months and they would be planning for the change long back.No one would have the change instant.
Now if you know that they are changing then even tell this to your new employer.
I don't know but i doubt on the way you are fearing?Don't mind other ways,as i had done lot many verification checks and never faced such simple problems with any of the candidate.
There are many other sources to know abt one's genuinity.
Be confident and provide the information to your employer soon.
Bye
sandeep

From India, Warangal
kordesandeep

HI ,
The way you have send the message,i think that you are too afraid of the situation.
Look if you had given the genuine information of your firm and the details where you worked earlier you should not have problem about that.
First and foremost thing is to call the manager and tell him about the changes in the contact numbers or the company location.
Look, to be frank your company if they want to have a change of location the process would take more then six months and they would be planning for the change long back.No one would have the change instant.
Now if you know that they are changing then even tell this to your new employer.
I don't know but i doubt on the way you are fearing?Don't mind other ways,as i had done lot many verification checks and never faced such simple problems with any of the candidate.
There are many other sources to know abt one's genuinity.
Be confident and provide the information to your employer soon.
Bye
sandeep

From India, Warangal
vijju
friends,
the thing is they conduct the process in single day, i just run out of my mobile battery charge, thats why i gave the nos which is in my mind, after that i came to know that it is wrong, what to do now ?
if i keep mum then it will be head ache for after 1 or 2 months, if i tell them about this they may take steps,
so what i should do know?
and also i had another offer with another mnc(today only) but the previous one is my dream company
what should i do know? can i sit with HR and tell every thing?
what is the duration for background verification ?
awaiting for your reply friends, i have to take decision?

From India, Pune
vijju
friends, i had another question if my reference check is not valid whether they will give me chance to explain (or) simply terminate me?
From India, Pune
saravana kumar

Hi Friend,
Nothing to worry ,It's a simple one. You've got an offer letter from one of the MNC. If the contact no has been changed, you have some of friends who have been working for the previous company. Please get those Phone nos. and meet the HR dept, who have offered currently from one of the MNC and say the company infrastructure has been changed, literally phone no has been changed to some reasons.
Please tell him that, if you want to know more about his personal details you can contact those two reference people and get the favorable details.
I don't feel any problem , if you ready to give such information to know easily about you from previous employer.
All the Best for your new career setup in new company.
Regards,
Saravana
Executive - HR

From India, Madras
kordesandeep

Hi Joseph,
You are afraid of the situation thats why you are thinking a lot.
The company had selected you with all the regular rounds of interview and they found you to be fit so they shortlisted you.
I tell you that even the contact details you provided gets void,they won't terminate or cancel your offering.
They will call you and ask you to justify.
regards,
sandeep

From India, Warangal
Sujeesha

Hi Jospeh,
U can call up the HR person and inform him about the change in the numbers. Pass on the new numbers ASAP. It will a bad scene if u take a long time to get back to them n in the meanwhile they go ahead with the background verification.
BEST OF LUCK :D .
HOPE U BAG THE JOB.
Regards,
Sujeesha

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.