No Tags Found!

tsampath

Hi Guys,
Though I have been looking for opportunity to meet the HR personnel of Chennai ( particularly the CitiHR Members of Chennai) and as suggested by Ms Anu of Citi HR Delhi, I am looking for valueable feedback from Chennai Members of how to go about arranging such meet in Chennai so that we can have opportunity of meeting each other and exchanging our thoughts and views on this field.
I am looking forward to receiving your feed back at the earliest.
Regards
Sampath
/

From India, Madras
Raghav

Hi Sampath,
I just happen to come across this posting. We have already had 4 Meetings in the past. We are planning to have the 5th Meet this sunday (22nd July). Refer this column for more details. I have sent you the details in email.
Please do participate. For those who wish to join us refer the link mentioned below.
Link: #160883
Warm Regards,
~Raghav V

From India, Kochi
Raghav

Hi Mangai, I have attached the road map to the venue. It is in the opposite lane to "Taj Coromandel" in Nungambakkam. Regards, ~Raghav V
From India, Kochi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg route_map_asha_nivas_150.jpg (147.1 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg route_map_asha_nivas_150.jpg (147.1 KB, 65 views)

milisehgal
Hi!!
This site has been a great help and knowledge sharing site towards HR professional and am deeply impressed viewing it.. great efforts .
Would like to have this meeting in Delhi... Awaiting ... Will surely join then.
Thanks
MiliSehgal
Head-human resource

From India, New Delhi
r.vijey

Hi Folks,
Good day.
HR Sangamam, an offline CiteHR group is happy to share with you on its forthcoming V meeting and the details are provided below
Date: 22 – July – 07
Time: 2.00 p.m to 5.00 p.m
Venue: Asha Nivas
Agenda: A talk on "What every CEO expects from his HR Team" by Mrs.Usha Srinivasan, Renowned People processes consultant followed by an interaction session
Participation fee: Rs.100 (Rupees one hundred only)
Registration is done by 1.30 p.m at the venue. You are requested to fill in the details solicited below
Name:
Organisation
Designation
Functional area in HR:
Email ID:
Mobile:
Kindly send across a confirmation mail along with the above details to the following members
Vijayakumar: /9840812395
Purushothaman: /9940074968
Shashikanth: /9841188114
We look forward to your participation.
Regards,
Organisers, HR Sangamam

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.