No Tags Found!

JavJam

Hi,
Let’s look at a simple solution for a simple issue.
Wouldn’t it be a good idea to start meeting first - once or twice a month - just to know each other and share thoughts? And take it from there. Just fix up a day a day/time/place and get going. It may be 4-5 members to begin with, but that’s perfectly fine. The big event will be easier to plan and execute once some momentum is gained.
Let me know if you are OK spending sometime on 12th, 13th, 19th or 20th of July to kick this off, and I will be glad to host this meet.
Rgds
JJ

From India, Hyderabad
suman_datta123

Dear Friends:
Thanks for the idea. CitreHR kolkata meet is a good idea but it needs more initiatives and team work. It is not a one man show. Whoever is interested in this meet should forward their written confirmation to the creator of this threads.
We must thank Sohini for showing the interest to make it happen.
Please do the needful and do not let this stay in our minds only
Thanks
Suman

From India, Calcutta
sohini basu roy

thanks suman over your post....... hay suman what about conference hall details....... i have got few..bt need to have more so that we can compare...........
From India, New Delhi
rchatterjee
Dear Sohini, I’m new to this team, and egar to join this meet , my contact no is 9903984034. please inform about the meet. regards Rajashree
From India, Mumbai
campusconnexion
Hi Sohini. This is really a gr8 Idea atleast we will be able to meet under a single roof and exchange our ideas . Regards & Thnx Alok 09831499107
From India, Patna
sohini basu roy

good morning friends...........there is a good news for all...... we have got permission from Siddharth for using the citehr logo in the meet....as well as we can have sponsors for the meet...now we are planning to have some sponsors......we are going to execute the meet very soon...... we are waiting for the day to come..........
cheers....

From India, New Delhi
subhasree pan
Hi Sohini...
It's a great initiative indeed.. !! I came to know about the HR Meet from my friend Subrata Lahiri. Please let me know when you are arranging for the same. I am presently working as a Sr. Executive - HR in a leading Retail Company based at Kolkata.. Hope to hear from you.
It's me,
Subhasree Pan

From India, Calcutta
sohini basu roy

hello subhasree...thanks..............we are planning to do it by end of august...one sunday....nt finalised...we will definitely publish every details of the meeting very soon.................... till then please tolerate with us.......
From India, New Delhi
suman_datta123

Ok thats fine.............all we need is cooperation from everyone who are interested in this meet. ............Sohini is really doing great job........Congrats for that............Please provide her with all your contact numbers and mail ids so that she can get in touch with us......
From India, Calcutta
sohini basu roy

hello,
good morning friends. today i am here to announce you all about our planning for the HR MEET- KOLKATA.

Date- 31 August 2008, Sunday
Time : 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Venue : OCTAGON (NICCO Park conference Hall)

Organised by:
Sohini Roy
Abhijit Goswami
Soumya Adhikary
Mohua Sengupta

Subscription:
Entry Fee- 500/-
Donation- 200/-
----------------------
Total 700/-

1. close on the subscription - Timeline - 10.08.2008.
2. Freezing on the Accounting procedure - Timeline 10.08.2008

I would like to request you to deposit your subscription ( whoever is interested) by the given timeline to the following;

contact persons:

Sohini – 9874469410 (Salt lake)
Abhijit – 9830793150 (Salt Lake)
Soumya - 9874597734 (Moulali)

I am providing you the location of the contact persons along with their contact numbers so that you can get back to them for any further queries or assistance and you can register yourself by depositing your fees.

NB: please bring a copy of your resume, a visiting card and a photograph along with you when you are coming for the registration.

WE WILL BE PUBLISHING THE AGENDA OF THE MEETING SHORTLY IN THE FORUM.

IF ANY ONE WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE AGENDA PERSONALLY CAN GET BACK TO THE CONTACT PERSONS.

HOPE WE WILL GET A POSITIVE APPROACH FROM THE MEMBERS...............

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.