No Tags Found!

narayanan2009
Hi Mr.Balaji, The clarification is more Precise. Don’t you think it is necessary that an employee is being employed is educated on the fact. I feel a gap which I want to insist. Narayanan
From India, Madras
imok

i was involved in a discussion at citehr with other members and came to know that epf is applicable if your company size is larger than 20. so its not applicable on you in anyway
correct me if i am wrong

From India, Delhi
V. Balaji

Mr. Narayanan,
Yes, it is a must.
When someone freezes his position on the negotiation table, the salary components are shown to him (that is what I practice here). Questions or doubts are clarified. Once this process is over and joins the organization, means he is educated before being inducted into the organization. We perpetuate this, year after year after performance review for the year is over, by issuing a review sheet with increased salary and components. So he is clear about what is he getting in hand and what is saved in PF / ESI / Gratuity Funds on his behalf.
Discussion on this thread is pertaining to “Changing the system of adapting CTC” by an employer (as posted by Lista).
My point is that there is nothing wrong in this concept and Mr./Ms. Lista need not do any reformation to change this concept.
Balaji

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.