Raana.Singhji
Though eligibility for gratuity is 5 years, you have completed 4.9 years. In your case you have completed 5 years because you have 4 complete years of service, and in the 5th year you need 240 days of service to be taken as full year service.
From India, Delhi
Raana.Singhji
Though eligibility for gratuity is 5 years, you have completed 4.9 years. In your case you have completed 5 years because you have 4 complete years of service, and in the 5th year you need 240 days of service to be taken as full year service.
From India, Delhi
aroragaurav
Dear Mr. Rameshan
The information of Devi is very right, but i m not agree wid your remarks that all other answer are wrong...even if you find all have posted the matter related to 4.9 years matter, but i not found any time or duration related answer in Devi's post. which is not exact answer to the particular question.
This is my opinion so i have posted, please dont mind.
regards
gaurav

From India, Kota
reddramana
He/she is eligible for gratuity after completing 4 years and nine months subject to 240 days in 5th year. Regards Ramana Reddy Head-HR
From India, Bangalore
rapria
Hi Good Morning to All
A person is elegible for gruity after only completion of continuous five year service, as per interpertation of madras high court if any worker has completed continuously 4 yrs and 240 working days, the employer may offer grauity but not complsury.

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.