No Tags Found!

m_harish

Hi All, For one of my colleagues, who had completed 58 years of age in April 2018, I had marked 'Exit for EPS only' and approved the exit through employer login.
Now, when he is trying to submit Form 10D for monthly pension, he is getting the error message: 'E03:Date of Exit against Current Employment is not available. and is not able to proceed further. Any idea how to circumvent this to successfully submit his claim for a monthly pension?
Note: He is still working with us and his employer is no longer contributing to his pension.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ERROR MESSAGE.pdf (250.8 KB, 430 views)

PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

The employee sent a request to the employer to amend the date of exit in employer portal.
From India, Mumbai
m_harish

I had marked exit for 'EPS only' through employer log in and there is no option to change/amend the date of exit from EPS. It will auto calculate the date when the employee completes 58 years and we can not change/amend that.
From India, Bangalore
mohan-krishnasamy
We hereby place on record our sincere appreciations to EPFO Team those who are involved in resolving the E03: error issue so quickly thus by enabling our Employees to file their pension claim online in form-10D through EPFO portal.
File Type: png epfo portal error e03.png (130.2 KB, 281 views)

sachine kale
how to clear this error of E03
From India, Pune
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-05-03 at 8.56.18 PM.jpeg (175.8 KB, 191 views)

m_harish

I think this error needs to be corrected by PF Dept themselves. You may file a grievance through epfigms.gov.in portal regarding this error message
From India, Bangalore
Glidor

date of exit means the discontinuation of EPF + EPS both contributions, i.e exit of employee from EPF all contributions,

if the employee is paying the epf but stopped the eps due to 58+ age then he can not file form 10C or 10D unless he leaves the job or attains superannuation, and employer mark him/ her as exit on specified date and approve it ( after this all contributions towards provident fund will get stopped)

m_harish

This is not correct.
In Employers PF portal, there is an option to mark 'Exit for EPS only' when the employee completes 58 years of age. you can select this option and mark exit only from EPS and EPF contributions can continue.
i had personally marked and approved this 'Exit from EPS only' and the employee had claimed and got approved his monthly pension, while contributing to EPF too.

From India, Bangalore
Glidor

@M_harish Please guide the posting member in details, so that they can resolve the issue, as without the exit mark under EPS, form 10D can not be submitted

m_harish

Until this error is removed by PF Dept themselves, you can not submit Form 10D.

When i raised grievance to Pf dept regarding this error, they advised me to submit the physical claim form at PF Office with a print of screenshot of this error.

Since i felt filling the form, attaching the supporting documents and submitting at PF office is too cumbersome, i waited for about two weeks, then submitted form 10D, when the PF department rectified this error.

So, you may submit the Form 10D physically with supporting documents at PF Office or wait for some days until this issue is resolved.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.