No Tags Found!

Madhu.T.K

I hope my earlier post is very clear and you may follow that. Very, short, you are entitled to casual leaves at the rate of 12 days, SL at the rate of 12 days and EL of 12 days (once you complete 12 months of service). Since you have only 10 employees, the employer is not under any obligation to follow the National and Festival holidays provisions.
From India, Kannur
MITHUN1985
Hi Sir,
We are given off on all sundays,2nd saturday and on last saturday of every month.Are we eligible for casual leaves at the rate of 12 days, SL at the rate of 12 days and EL of 12 days (once you complete 12 months of service).
Regards
Mithun

From India, Thrissur
Madhu.T.K

Whether your organisation work for 5 days or 6 days is immaterial. If your establishment is a commercial establishment as per Kerala Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, you should get 12 +12+12 leaves
From India, Kannur
arunanand-t-a
Dear Mr Madhu,
As per Kerala SCE Act, an employee should be given MAXIMUM of 12 casual leaves and MAXIMUM of 12 sick leaves, besides earned leaves. It doesn't say MINIMUM or EXACTLY 12 Casual/Sick Leaves. Read Section 13 of the Act: http://lc.kerala.gov.in/images/pdf/ksce.pdf
Arunanand T A

From India
Madhu.T.K

I agree that it is the maximum leave admissible.But you should see the beauty of the sentence first. It is like, every employee is ENTITLED to CL/SL NOT EXCEEDING 12 days. It is not that an employer shall give a maximum of 12 days CL. If that is the wording, it is upto the employer to decide how many CL or SL should be given and he can even give 1 day CL or SL. But when it becomes an entitlement of employee and when he is entitled to 12 days CL/SL or PL, he CAN certainly demand for 12 days CL/SL/PL. AND He WILL demand for that. His demand for leave, however, should be restricted to a maximum of 12 days of casual leave/ sick leave or earned leave.
From India, Kannur
mjoyce
Our company is a Private Limited firm with 8 employees. We are allowed 12 CL & 12PL (those who are completed 12 months of service. Public holidays (13) and all Sundays are also off. My question: Is it possible to carry forward unused PL/EL to next year? If employee resigns, is it possible to get the salary against unused PL/EL??

CALICUT
Hello, Need guidance related to the current Leave policies and other HR policies going on in Kerala. Can anyone help? Thanks & regards Riya
From India, Kozhikode
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.