surjit singh

Dear Archana,
you can visit link given below i think you will get clarityin minimun wages.
Minimum Wages India ? Current Minimum Wage Rate India
Regards,
Surjit Singh

From India, Valsad
Yaasmin

As per my knowledge and & experience Under shops & establishment Act(State), current minimum wages is as follows (July 09 to Dec 09)
1. (Basic + DA = Minimum Wages)
2. Skilled Basic 3330 + DA 955
3. Semi skilled Basis 3230 + DA 955
4. Unskilled Basic 3130 + DA 955
Minimum Wages changes every 6 months ( Jan to June & July to Dec), we get notification through legal consultant.
Please confirm with your legal consultant

From India, Mumbai
nilima2007
Hi all,
I wanted to start a payroll system in my company . what all is needed???
Mine is a trading company.
Kindly guide me on the legal documents needed.
My company comes under Bombay Shop's Aat

From India, Pune
giri1357

Pl find attached a file on Minimum Wages which pertains to Shops & Establishments.
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Minimum Wages.xls (2.07 MB, 115 views)

bsangwan9
As per Law , IT or other are not differant, so same law is applicable for IT.minimum wages differ from state to state. Regards Balvinder
From India, Delhi
Meenu Bhutani

Dear Archana,

Please find the below detail of Latest Mimimum wages act(W.E.F July,2009) in Haryana in Factory Act.1948.If it is useful for you..

The Govt. of Haryana has issued a circular Dated AUG. 31,2009 revising the minimum wages w.e.f.. 01JUL09, as per brief detailed below.**

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINIMUM RATES OF WAGES FOR HARYANA w.e.f. 01.07.2009

*********************** (Vide Haryana Govt. Circular Dated 31.08.2009)

***Category Monthly Wages Daily Wages

*Unskilled Rs. 3913.93 Rs. 150.53

*Semi Skilled A Rs. 4043.93 Rs. 155.53

*Semi Skilled B Rs. 4173.93 Rs. 160.53

*Skilled A Rs. 4303.93 Rs. 165.53

*Skilled B Rs. 4433.93 Rs. 170.53

*Highly Skilled Rs. 4563.93 Rs. 175.53*************************************

From India, Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Meenu,

Archana is asking the minimum rates of wages for Maharashtra State. Here in Haryana when the sum total of wages comes out in be more then fifty paisa then we are to take amount as one rupee & hence the rates shown by you are to be read in round figure. Therefore, the minimum rates of wages for the category of un-skilled, Semi-skilled A, Semi –Skilled B, Skilled A, Skilled B & Highly Skilled are to be read as Rs.3914,Rs.4044,Rs.4174,Rs.4304,Rs.4434,Rs.4564 per month respectively & daily rates of wages is also to be considered as in round figure. Thus we may note that in each category there is a increase of Rs.130.The field functionaries have received these instructions from the office of Labour commissioner, Haryana vide letter No. 26708-800 dated 25.08.2009. This is the only point which we are to keep in mind while implementing these rates of wages. These rates are for different schedule employments as notified by Haryana Govt. under the Minimum Wages, 1948

Regards,

R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
nilima2007
Hi all,
I am working in a company trading in electronic components in Pune but the company is registered under Shops Act. I am working as HR and we want to start payslip and salary structure and even PF so how do I go around.
Kindly reply me .... its urgent....Thanks in advance:p

From India, Pune
musafir1711
Please help me by giving basic wages under minimum wages act for schedule employment for the year of 2010 as well as 2011 if any. Regards, Mohammad Harun
From India, Aurangabad
musafir1711
Please help me by giving basic wages under minimum wages act for schedule employment for the year of 2010 as well as 2011 if any. Regards,
From India, Aurangabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.