Swetank Sinha

Dear All, We have to deploy some contractor/contract labour in our company. Please guide me about this. Regards SS
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Please follow the link below for details.
Madhu.T.K: Contract Labour
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
khandge.deepa
Hello Swetank,
If you are looking for a company who can hire for you on third party contract then I can help.
Please let me know your requirements. You can mail me deepa(at)theinnovativemidz(dot)com
Regards,
Deepa Khandge

From India, New Delhi
Lakshmi MS
You will have to maintain Form-T combined register, ID register, Issue Appointment letters, issue employment cards, leave cards, leave register, issue payslips, register them for esi/EPF, monthly returns, half yearly returns, annual returns..............procure contract license do registrations etc....
From India, Bangalore
pawany20
Dear,
For deploying contract labour, you have to get RC (Registration Certificate) in Form No. I from Labour Deptt. mentioning the name of contractor, max. no. employee to be engage & contract period. Based on RC, the contractor has to get Labour License in form no. IV from the Authority, if the strength is more than 20. The contractor has to follow all legal compliances under Contract Labour Act.
Regrads,
Pawan Yadav
LS Cable India Pvt. Ltd.

From India, Jhajjar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.