khushboo juneja
hi friends, Im new to this site, does anybody know any law related to recruitment policy in india. Plz reply me for the same. Regards, khushboo
From India, Bhopal
swastik73

Dear Khusboo,
Well as such in private sector there is no such law in recruitment of Management Employees. Yes, if you want you can go though Employment Exchanges(Compulsory Notification of Vacancies), Act. But this act as the Employment exchange is toothless.
In Government Sector, there are some reservation as per the following category:
SC
ST
OBC
PH
Women = in Some cases
Retired Military Men
Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
heymonthkumar
Hey thats right.
Can any one help me with registering a company? I am planning to start a recruitment firm. I am finding it difficulty in knowing the concerned govt body where I have to register my company.
Please help me with this.
Hemanth Kumar

From India, Hyderabad
ajaysingh_vns2003
I have tried to know about domestic recruitments in india, and i did not come to know about the any local lawor registration law, Can any body help me know about any legal formality i need to fulfill about local recruitment.
My Mail Id

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.