No Tags Found!

K Deepti Pandey

Hi, I have to release on mailer to employees mentioning there is no mid increment practice in the organisation.
Please some help me how to draft it well - i have been drafting many mailers however not sure how do i draft it.

From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Deepti,
Discontinuation of the mid-year increment is a major policy decision. Probably it will affect most of the employees. Therefore, this decision cannot be circulated as a circular but as a fresh policy itself. I recommend you circulating the fresh policy or just amendment to the particular paragrpah or clause of the policy.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
K Deepti Pandey

Hi,
Thanks for your revert,
Actually there is no such policy exist with us,just that employees are coming and requesting for mid year increment out of the blue.hence managers have requested us to release an email towards the same.

From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Deepti,
In that case I recommend you formulating the policy on employee increment. In fact, this policy is offshoot of policy on performance appraisal. Salary increment is based on the performance slabs. You can link % increase to each performance slab.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.