No Tags Found!

yahyakhan
Hi All,
I worked for areputed bank and apparently this bank has its own PF Trust. They are holding my PF saying I owe them a relieving amount, while I have already been issued a relieving letter also by them. My current company says if they have their own PF trust, they probably can do it.
Please advise what I can do to retrieve my PF.

From India, Hyderabad
Gowrishankar

no employer can hold one's PF amount after 60days of the resign date and end of his contribution period for two months he is eligible to withdraw his money from the signature of Gaz. officer that he need to certify that presently this person is nowhere working and amount will be credited to his nationlised bank account if it's more than 2000 or will be getting it by M.O
if you found any difficulties you may get in touch with your Regional P.F Commissioner for this..............
Regards,
Gowrishankar.G

From India, Chennai
Ashok Kumar Mishra

Hi Rahul,
Except for the organisations which have their own exempted trusts, which in turn are bound to comply with the PF Act and Provisions, all other organisations covered under the Act are statutorily required to deposit the monhly PF contributions of their employees along with the matching contribution of the employer with the nearest RPFC i.e the Regional PF commissioner. This is required to be done every month. Violation is visited by penalty. Therefore, there is normally no question of the emplyer withholding your PF amount since the amount would have been deposited with the RPFC.. What normally happens is if you are leaving without consent of your employer, they tend not to cooperate in withdrawing/ transferring the P.F accumulations. As already mentioned by many of our friends you can get the amount transferred by filling up form 13-A(R) or withdraw by filling up the appropriate form and applying to the RPFC.
Ashok

From India, Bhubaneswar
avijit_das
Hi,
I have worked for a Mumbai based company.
Which I resigned on Nov 27 2006 and since then I have not yet received my Provident Fund amount, though I had applied for the same on April 2007.
Now the company says the I still have to pay them an amount though they couldnot show me the records (claim) for the same.
Please let me know what I need to do from my end to for my Provident Fund amount cleared.
- Thanks

SRINSAAA27
I do not have my PF ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH ME. Also my employer is not signing the forms (for me only) to get my PF amount. Few guys got their PF amount. In such case how do I get my PF amount?
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
Nayana Chander

Hi all

It has turned out to be a very interesting discussion. And is a very valid point in this age of Job hopping where its not often that an employee is steady in a company for 5 years. All the more the reasonm that we are aware of our rights to our earnings.

I would like to reconfirm that if your employer does not assist you in transfering or withdrawing your PF amount, you could approach the Gaz. Officer or the Regional PF office to obtain your PF money.

Seema - to answer your question, in case if the employer hasnt yet deposited the PF contributions with the Govt. Agencies, in that case the company would still be liable to pay you back the entire PF amount (your contribution and the company contribution), as stated in your letter of appointment. However, that amount would be taxable and non-exempt under the PF act. :)

And Srinsaa27 - Yes the employer needs to inform every employee about their PF a/c nos. It would be a part of your monthly salary slips.

Now with the Govt. Agency offering SSN (Social Security number), it would be much easier transfering, withdrawing and keeping a track of your PF, no matter how many companies one changes, or migrates to whichever city.

Regards

Nayana. Chander

From India, Pune
is.isaac
Hi,

I'd worked with a BPO for a year and a half around 3 yrs back for which the PF i have still not received. During the application for the withdrawal of my PF the account nos i'd mistakenly written my cousins a/c nos as both of us have a/cs with HSBC and live in the same house. Due to this irregularity the the cheques sent to by the PF office to my bank should have actully been returned. But my bank has still not received the cheques, and moreover since its been more than a year, the cheque is now postdated. After following up with the PF office in gurgaon over the phone, they asked me to apply again alongwith a letter from the bank stating that soo and soo has happened. I have done the needful in this regard. However, now i have received the form with which i'd re-applied and the with PF office stating that the dues have already been settled earlier, as in the cheques that they say had been sent but never reached the bank. Could someone please help me in this regard.

Sam

From India, Mumbai
Rashmi Shet
Hi All,
Requesting you all to guide me.
There was an employee working with us who then was terminated coz of some fraud. Then she filed an harrassement case against the organisation. The organisation was fined upto Rs.25000/-.
Now, she wants to claim PF amount. But she owes a huge due with our Organisation. (She has to return a huge amount to the organisation ).
I have taken charge recently as HR Officer.
What could be done.
Please help me in this regard ASAP.
Regards
Rashmi

From India, Bangalore
smi2
Am Smitha here working for one of the S/w & H/w company previously I was working for HTL where in i resigned the job last dec,2008 and have submitted the withdrawl form on Feb '2009 , till now Pf office personal is telling my file is in cash section and I ll get my money in 10 day , please help me whom to contact for the file to passed .
From India, Bangalore
chicky_sidhu

Hi All, Can anyone tell me from how many months of leaving 1 organisation.one can withdraw the PF money Neha
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.