Rupali_Raut
Hello Raaj,
I appreciate the initiative you have taken to support the young talent.
I have a keen interest to make a mark in T & D because I beleive I have good mentoring skills. But do not have any particular exp for the same and yet trying to find a proper guidance as to built my career in that direction.
Would appreciate if you can provide your email id and contact number.
Regards
Rupali Raut

From India, Bicholim
ishetta

Dear Raaj ,
Thank you so much for offering such services ! I am a MBA in Marketing , and just completed a Train the Trainer course . I request you to kindly provide me with your Contact details , I would be interested in availing your services .
Thanks & Regards
Ishetta S Bubna

From India, Mumbai
Sarah74
Thank you so much for the great support, I'm starting a career in the learning and development field and I need all the help I could get on mentoring/coaching/training portfolios etc....
Thanks and regards,
Sarah

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Salahkaar1
Dear Raaj,

We would like to bring it to your kind notice that our organization, Salahkaar Consultants is into different HR consulting services viz. Training, HR Advisory, Recruitment, Psychological Testing and Executive Education Program for HR professionals

Let me list out some of the uncommon strengths that takes Salahkaar Consultants way ahead most of other HRO service providers in the region.

Our open house training programs get overseas nominations, a proof of quality here. Consultants & trainers from overseas come to take personal tuition to sharpen their skill at our offices. Another example is that of an open house workshop in Singapore, which in spite of being an open house was a big hit at a foreign location.

Faculties & Consultants: Our faculty has defined the term HR in MBA course text book. We have faculties who are Cambridge returned, CEO or HR Heads of leading corporations.

Salahkaar Consultants offer a Wide Variety of In-house Training Programmes forOrganizational Excellence These are excellent quality solutions at affordable investments. Solutions are well researched and tested by large network of our consultants and trainers for implementation at real time business conditions.
We take utmost care to give a very high quality service and therefore you can look forward for a long term mutually benefiting relationship.

If your interest matches ours, please write back to us at . Please do not reply here.

-Sharwari

From India, Pune
ashjensingh
I am also interested in a career in training. I am 42 year old female based in Chennai and is basically a Post Graduate in English Literature and have been working as teacher. Looking out and wondering how to go about.Please help. I have strong language skills and also have given voice for few educational programs for the UGC programmes produced by my university. I woud like to put to use these skills.Please guide!
From India, Madras
twinklebhardwaj
hi raj,
i even i want to start up my career as a trainer could you please guide me for the same. im currently pursuing my part time diploma in HR from welingkars institute , mumbai. please guide me how to go ahead with it. you can mail me at or even call me at 9820035996. please help me out.
best regards,
twinkle.

From India, Pune
cirrusresourcing
Hi Raaj,
Your post was a welcome relief to a person like me who is scouting around to get a certification on Training but is unable to come across an institute with good credentials.
I would like to know more about your program and course details. My mail Id is mentioned below.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and regards
Mandeep

From India, Mumbai
nishupreet
Dear Mr.Raaj, Thank you for offering your guidance and support to budding trainers. I need your guidance to start my career in training regards, nishu preet
From India, Delhi
sharmilasheriff
Dear Mr.Raj,
Very happy to see your mail, I felt you are exactly talking about me.Previously I was a recuiter and now all of a sudden landed into Employee relations,though I am very happy with this move , I feel left alone with no proper guidance.Thanks to citehr, I keep checking all the postings here and the interactions happening here , that makes me feel that "am not alone " I am working in a team , wherein everyone is teaching and contributing to the other team members.

:)MY WHOLEHEARTED THANKS TO CITE HR.:)
Sir ,are you from Chennai? Why dont you work on some training program for all budding HR professionals like us.This will help us a lot in becoming an effective and efficient HR person,and ofcourse it has to be cost effective too so that Hr from small/upcoming organizations can also participate.
Please let us know your suggestions.
Team members , please add on...
Thanks & Regards
Sharmila Shan

From India, Madras
Yogeetha
Dear Mr.Raaj,
Thank you for the information provided.
I am working as a Placement Officer at SIET, Coimbatore.
We would want your support for the budding engineers of our Institution.
We are looking for Mentors to support and guide our students in various fields such as , Study MBA -Abroad & India, Career, Entrepreneurship, MS, ME etc.
If you would like to contribute your excellent knowledge to our students, kindly let me know your contact details.
Thanking you.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.