ankit_86
Dear All,
A very good evening to all of you.
I am new on this forum, & want a help from your side.
I am working since last more than 1 year with my current employer, but still they haven't provide me my PF no. I have doubt that they are submitting my PF or not. How would i know that they are submitting my PF or not. And if they are not submitting my PF, in that case what should i do. Can i collect all that amount in cash or should i contact to any consumer forum.
Pls help me...
Regards
Ankit

From India, Gurgaon
hrm_sandeep
Its better u just contact to ur HR dept and ask for PF number..they will give u if they are submitting challens every month..
From India, Ahmadabad
vikas.r

Dear Ankit,
Mr. Sandeep is right, if you haven't get your PF a/c no. detail you may firstly just make query for this to your HR for not providence of you PF details till date. If they are submitting PF of your's then will provide you the detail of PF account and balance update.
If they not provide so you may take further step.
Best Regards:
vikas ranjan

From India, Bangalore
Gautam Shastry

I would like to know under which laws are the Institutes covered? Specially for employee benefit. Also what if it is a trust.
From India, Visnagar
jaac.hr

Dear Ankit, Go with Mr.Sandeep advise & contact HR Dept & ask them PF A/c No. Regards, Vijaysinh
From India, Vadodara
siaasso
It’s better for u to contact with HR department and if they failed to satisfy u, then u claims the cash back.
From Pakistan, Lahore
fisherchennai123
Dear Ankit,
go to your HR team ask them to show the FORM 5 (in case of much doubt).
Are you receiving the Pay slip? in that PF number will be displayed if not soon contact your HR team plz have your Head or Manager in this Loop.
it is not mandatory to receive the cash back in accumulation also the employer can pay the amount.

sumitk.saxena

Dear Ankit Quotes from Sandeep & Vikas is the right way you coordinate with HR Dept. they will let you know. sumit
From India, Ghaziabad
rajee430@yahoo.co.in
dear sir my current employer not cutting my pf coz HR said pf not for staff . pls let me know what is range for pf . or any rule for small scale industry our company employed 200 workers
From India, Sonipat
sandipsamanta
Dear All,
I've the same problem as Mr. Ankit. PF Account number as mentioned in my salary slip is not searchable in EPFO website. I mailed to the HR Dept. of my organization several times to inform my complete PF Account number without any response from them. Even I mailed to the top boss of the HR Dept. requesting to inform me my complete PF number. But no reply received. In my 22 months of service my employer never issued me any PF Account Statement Slip to me.
Under the circumstances, please guide what can be done.
Regards,
Sandip.

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.