No Tags Found!

Sanjeev.Himachali

"Knowledge without application is of no use...its wastage of knowledge". Finding a problem is very easy...anyone can do that...the orginator and father of this discussion is also doing the same....but he has never given any solution for the problem. Most of the time...his replies are very sarcastic, senseless and directionless.
From India, Mumbai
IshaReddy
Hi Anisha,
I totally agree with you. In many companies I have seen HR is just used as a facilitator or puppet for Management's decision. Most of them don't understand that it's the TOP management who has taken a decision and HR has just communicated it to employees. Infact we face most of the worst criticism and curse for NO FAULT OF OURS.
HR's are not paid like production people coz even the TOP management feels HR has less role to play and the companies asset is only production people.
There is a saturation point for all jobs if there is immense politics and partiality, come on guys even we work for money and not just for job satisfaction.

From India, Coimbatore
vikas vasisht

Dear Sanjeev..,
You are 100 % right. And the matter of surprise is that the administrator sahab of our forum is encouraging the same by highlighting it in the list of selected postings.
Now what would u say sir???? :cry: :cry:
Regards...,
Vikas

From India, New Delhi
anisha_bafna@rediffmail.com
Hi Ryan,
This post of mine is specially for u...
I agree that people have bad experience and that forces them to be negative abt things, agreed but dear tell me how correct is that to hurt other feelings for ur bad experience and also being in the same profession u can ask for the suggestion cant play blaim game...
And Sanjeev, amazing post n so dam true ... everyone knows the problem yaar GIVE SOME SOLUTION...
cheers
anisha

From India, Mumbai
Sanjeev.Himachali

It is not in hands of the moderator. It is a fault of the software, which has been programed in such a manner that if any posting gets specific number of answers...it automatically get selected as "Postings of the Week"...
From India, Mumbai
Payal Gade

But Sanjeev, i think atleast Mr. Sid has the authority to delete the post or to throw out the person who is making fun of others
From India, Pune
Ryan

Hi Anisha,
You said You are right - it is not correct to hurt others' feelings because of your bad experience. Neither is it our prerogative to hurt others though they give us pain. Yes, there is a tendency for the Blame Game (more of the I'm OK, You're not OK type of game) - but this exists in all aspects of life in various degrees.
Regards
Ryan

From India, Mumbai
kriyaz

Anisha - Thanx for the appreciation.
The topic is definitely a bit controversial, so what ?
We don't need to get unduly hassled Shaitans pranky statements.
This is a wonderful community where people are very helpful and co-operative, and that is an indication of the quality of HR people who are a part of this wonderful group.
SO GUYS - CHILL !!
LET SHAITAN DO HIS SHAITANI !!!

From India, Delhi
Ashok Kumar Mishra

I appreciate the sensible and mature remarks of Riyazz on the issue raised. But at the same time I feel strongly that by donning the self-styled mantle of Cite HR ka Shitan one gets a license to indulge in senseless HR bashing.
Exit policies in organisations are uniform for employees- including HR personnel.
HR does not issue appointment or release letters by themselves without authorisation of the Management.
Who says that the exit of HR personnel from organisations is not counted as attrition ? You have got it wrong then.
As a proactive Hr person, one should try to make the organisation one of the best places to work for. But that does not mean that one has to be stuck in a role in spite of clear reasons to leave.
Ashok

From India, Bhubaneswar
Hiten Parekh

Hi !
I have observed that your posts mostly create contravercies and arguments. I have tried to understand your posts many a times but could not.
Can you please do some introspection? Can you please read your posts again in a relaxed way. Well, I have tried to. But could not find much constructive in them.
Please correct me if I am wrong. Ofcourse after reading your own posts neutrally.
- Hiten

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.