Anonymous
Hello Seniors,
I'm currently working in a small software company.
I got an offer from another company. They offering 25000 per month ( 3 laks per annum ).
But they want to put BOND about 3 years [If i break the bond i want to paid 2.5 laks to them] . The company placed in my native area. Actually i hate to sign in bond. But one good thing is the company is near by my home.
I have confusion. so i can't take correct decision.
Please guide me

From India, Tiruppur
pon1965

Balraj,
Every job opportunity has merits and demerits. Weigh the options in favour of you in discussions with your family members and accordingly take a decision. If you are in consistent performance, the company may waive off the bond (a probability) if you want to leave them.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
Anurag Jain

Balraj,
Pon has genuinely advised you.
The term 3 years is really too much. Enquire from the company about the below:
1. Term of performance review and the period of probation
2. From where the counting will start for these three years (whether from joining or after the completion of probation period.
3. What will be happened if the company is not willing to continue the employment with you at any moment in these three years?
4. Purpose of this agreement: Retain for three years or recover any specific training cost incurred during these three years?
5. What about the performance review process and is there any percentage range for the performers?

From India, Jaipur
tajsateesh

Hello balraj_ct,
Adding to what Pon & Anurag Jain have advised, I would suggest you ALSO focus on the following aspects/points before you take the Final Decision.
1] To repeat what Pon mentioned--Every job opportunity has merits and demerits. You have realized the merits [proximity to your home, salary seems good for your exp level]. From your posting, there seems to be only ONE demerit--the Bond.
2] Since you mentioned it's a software Company, check out the Domain(s) they are into AND also the technologies they are using. Such factors will matter when you want to judge the IF & WHEN aspects of the future of the company--indirectly means your own progress in this company. If you know anyone there, get info about the type of environment within the company--quite often [especially with software companies], what you see externally will be different from the internal working culture/environment. If you read thru many threads in CiteHR itself, you will know what I mean.
3] You mentioned "Actually i hate to sign in bond". Per se, pl understand that a Bond is NOT BAD [I am NOT touching the legal aspect, mind you]. It all depends on what you are getting out of the deal--if you FEEL that your career will move on the track that you wanted by signing the Bond, I don't see why you should hesitate to sign. After all, the company too has to protect it's interests--especially since it's located in an out-of-city area, they could have experienced high levels of attrition. But let this NOT effect YOUR decision--which should be based on YOUR interests.
4] Pon has mentioned--"If you are in consistent performance, the company may waive off the bond (a probability) if you want to leave them". Frankly, generally in software industry, this works the other-way-round. No company will loose one who is performing--they go out-of-the-way to give better salary & facilities, to the extent they can.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
bharathi1990

As Pon Advised,
Just right down the + and the - attached with that job...
If you find more advantages then go head....... you can join, If not leave the job and search for another option.
All the best..............:)

From India, Madras
pon1965

This gentleman has opened another thread in other section, mentioning he has joined there but want to leave coz of payslip pbms.
https://www.citehr.com/346458-how-get-pay-slip.html
what he needs? confusing.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
Maitrehr
You see, a lot of good advice pouring in.
However, to make it easy for you, go for better offers in the market. There are lot of companies with good openings as well. You need to finalize the one which would be in your native place (as per your preference). Honestly, to cut short, 3yrs bond is not a practice of any standard company. So please re check that.
You may hold on to this offer & look for something better.
Remember- Right decision at right time is very Important in this competitive world.
Thanks !
maitre.co.in

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Hello all
I got offer from Bajaj Allianz.This is big insurance company in india. Any one heard about IT dept of this company? The only problem to me is Bond. Other-things is no problem.salary is as per my expectation.

From India, Tiruppur
tajsateesh

Hello balraj_ct,
Just make a List of PLUS & MINUS points side-by-side.
Once you are thru, you don't even have to think further, since your decision will be in black & white in front of you.
It REALLY WORKS--at least it did for me when I used to be in any confusion--not just career issues but even personal issues where the choice--WHEN THINKING THRU THE HEAD--'seemed' to be between the Devil & the Deep Sea.
Try it once. All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
balraj_ct
Hello pon1965, Actually i opened "How to get payslip" thread for my current working company. Now i got offer from another company. In this,they asking bond. Thanking you
From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.