radhikasrivastava2409
Hi everyone,
I m quite worried from last few days. I m working in a company from last six month where till date we have not recd any documentation like appointment letter, salary slip. company is in its foundation period. its been only one year.
as i want to get relocated but due to such thing is unable to do so. i have asked by officials to atleast provide a salary certificate. but always they said we'll provide you tomorrow. but on even continuous reminder that tomorrow has not come.
Now I feel like stuck in. no way to go. quite depress due to this thing.
will you please help me letting know that we a person is not having any documentation will it affect in next job interview.
Regards,
radhika

From India, Bhopal
iinfrasolservices

If you are paid by cheque then that should not matter as you can always show your bank statement as proof of income without the need for salary slip. Appointment letter would be required but in your case during interviews, mention that the company has not issued to you the same but if selected, you can obviously submit your acknowledged resignation letter as well as reliving letter with the required details and it should not be a problem then once you have resigned from the job............rgrds
From India, Mumbai
radhikasrivastava2409
Dear Sir,
Thank you so much. surely i can show my bank statement, but for 2months salary was paid in cash. hope thats not the problem. and acknowledged resignation would be better option. as the officials are not interested in providing any writing correspondence.
Thanks again
Radhika

From India, Bhopal
abhijeeth
Dear Radhika, Request you to let me know the company name so that we educate them. Best Regards, A.Abhijeet, Husys Consulting Pvt Ltd, +919849729133
From India, Hyderabad
radhikasrivastava2409
Dear Abhijeeth,
Thanx. no need to do such thing. they'll learn their lesson themselves very soon. every single employee is disstaify. we feel like stuck in. but we have to make a move now.
I agree i joined a wrong co.in terms of employment. but hope for best now.
Regards,
radhika

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.