dip2016
Hi, I am working in the It industry. I have 10+ years of experience now.
I am joining the new organization. However, I am do not want to show the experiences with 5 months of tenure.
What will happen if I can omit these experiences in the new company.
These experiences do not contain the relevant experience as per my current profile. Are there any issues because of the same.
Please suggest.

From India, Hyderabad
umakanthan53

Dear Dip, Why should you omit it unless it has some black marks? Even then, if it comes to light in future, it may pose you some trouble though you would have convincingly explained the gap.
From India, Salem
dip2016
That 4-5 months of experience is of no use. There is no productive work in that tenure. it will just increase my resume length.
it does not make any sense to mention the experience on my CV.
However, I will keep all the other experiences as it is with the proper experience and relieving letters.
I consult with some other people. I got the reply that. Keeping the information on your resume is just of your choice. My resume is just for marketing purposes. It is fine if I can remove the older experience of more than 6 years of time span.
Please advice.

From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

You can put an innocuous-looking word like 'relevant/related' experience in describing your background. I hope you are not covered in the EPF Scheme otherwise you will get caught in the first few days itself.
From India, Mumbai
dip2016
But in the BGV form, it has mentioned that you can either describe the 3 years of experience or past 1-2 companies experience.
In this case is there any issue if I cannot show my 4-5 months old experience(around 7 years back).

From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

Yes, you can omit such experience and go ahead
From India, Mumbai
dip2016
is there any issue and make any kind of sense in my scenario?
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.